Al Golden is an ASSASSIN

sniffin94

shoe program *****
Told everyone saying we were getting trolled to STFU....Imagine what next year looks like with wr's, Olsen, Thomas, Deeb....It's ON

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Both Good Council kids had serious UM interest but GC is veeery pro UF and I heard the folks up there aren't big fans of ours. TIFWIW.

Goldman definitely listened to negative recruiting IMO. That kid was all Canes before the season. He came here unofficially twice before the year to visit then once Shapiro happened we kinda dropped out of it for him.

Advertisement
Sanctions should come out this year, hopefully soon. As long as there's no bowl game or television issue, which I don't think there will be, that should be the end of this stuff. I really hope they can improve on last year's record, but there's so much youth on the team now, I think it's still going to be a little rough this year....Is Eddie Golden Michael Irving's cousin?

Last edited:
Sanctions should come out this year, hopefully soon. As long as there's no bowl game or television issue, which I don't think there will be, that should be the end of this stuff. I really hope they can improve on last year's record, but there's so much youth on the team now, I think it's still going to be a little rough this year....Is Eddie Golden Michael Irving's cousin?

Yeah, Eddie Golden is Michael Irving's cousin, who is also a "quireboy" and Ray Louis's long lost fraternal twin.

Advertisement
Back