Al Golden is a win-win

SamBruceMyBabyDaddy

Redshirt Freshman
He will either suck a$$ like we all expect and get fired or we will win the ACC and make the playoffs with Kaaya winning the Heisman. There will be no in between. Sadly, I think I'd rather have him fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Negative, he will have a so so season. He sucks *** within our expectations. He doesn't suck *** to the admin on campus.

Advertisement
I question whether the AD has the same high standards for Golden to keep his job. I would not be surprised if a 9 or even 8 win season without an end of the season collapse keeps Golden at Miami. :culpability:

Remember the time Miami fell into a 10 year abyss where they finished last in their division, consistently lost on the road, got blown out repeatedly, finished multiple times with a losing record, didn't win a bowl game and consistently struggled with Duke, Wake Forest and NCST... and some of their fans still thought they might produce a Heisman winner and make the CFB playoffs?

Advertisement
You guys are too busy b1tching to see all of the progress being made.

There's a large enough body of Golden's work indicative of future results. There is little evidence that there will be significant change. Pollyannaish visions of progress will not alter that reality.

Advertisement
You guys are too busy b1tching to see all of the progress being made.
Yes Al is undefeated with amazing progress made every year from mid February to late August - then football season starts followed by signing day.

Advertisement
Back