Al Golden has even ruined crootin season

The last 10 years have been a nightmare for Miami Hurricane football, but through the last ****** Coker years, Shannon years, and early Golden years at least I had my crootin' season. No mattter how much we sucked I could always blind myself from reality and look towards the future. We would always have a decent crootin class and I would always hype up the no name 3 stars that came aboard.

This year there is not one player that I am high on in this crootin class (except Jaquan Johnson). Not one... Cager aint physically ready, and Tyree St. Louis I am not sold on, he has the potential but I cant get hyped over him. There is not one croot in this class that I can hands down say will be a difference maker. I didnt even realize today was the day. I am not hyped, I dont even care. This is the worst. I see a bunch of JAGS on our crootin list... I mean we played like JAGS even with our NFL laden roster last year so I guess I shouldnt be mad.

Thanks, Al

I was actually one of the few who defended how good of a class this was 4-5 months ago. That there were some legit studs. Not anymore. While we have some "quality" depth type players, I don't see anyone who is going to be an instant impact guy. **** FSU had **** near 4-5 of them (Lane, Cook, Rudolph off the top of my head)

Maybe Mark Walton is that guy. He really has no choice but to be.

Its classes like this that kill our "quality" depth in 2-3 years. We literally will have to find a way to oversign on next year just to get back to par.

If I am Al golden, besides finding a way to kill myself, I would want to get back on the field ASAP. Start Spring ball the first day the NCAA deems it eligible. He has to find a way to inject some life back into this program. Give fans something, ANYTHING, to get excited about. Brad Kaaya is really the only thing he has got left to save him.

Advertisement
The class is a failure because of who we didn't sign, but you're a fool for saying we have all JAGs.

atchan is a stud, I believe Perry will be a solid LB, Walton is a stud RB and I think McIntosh will be a good one..not to mention the best Juco TE? Figures you'd type w/out thinking about what the **** you wrote. Stick to who we wont get it....it's a lot easier and doesn't make you look like a fool

al is this you AL.....

Where was I wrong in what I posted? I said the class is a failure because of who we didn't get....but I like some of the ones we have committed.

JJ, Patchan, Walton. That's about all I can think of. Patchan has the talent but in this scheme he will be ballooned up and play patty cake for four years so cross him off.

if we get Dex that adds one more but I don't think there's a chance in **** we convince him to come back. Our morons in charge don't deserve him anyway at this point

Advertisement
My steak didn't taste that good last night either. That asshat has ruined that season too.

The class is a failure because of who we didn't sign, but you're a fool for saying we have all JAGs.

atchan is a stud, I believe Perry will be a solid LB, Walton is a stud RB and I think McIntosh will be a good one..not to mention the best Juco TE? Figures you'd type w/out thinking about what the **** you wrote. Stick to who we wont get it....it's a lot easier and doesn't make you look like a fool

al is this you AL.....

Where was I wrong in what I posted? I said the class is a failure because of who we didn't get....but I like some of the ones we have committed.

That's all that needs to be said. The best guys in this class would be after thoughts in a top 5-10 class. If Bama got our 3 top commits, their recruiting boards today would barely mention them.

Advertisement
Back