Al Golden gets it

Advertisement
O line drills, good stuff...might have to use some them. Kehoe is a better teacher than he gets credit for.

If you watch the OL pull drill you can see why Mongo pulls more than Linder even though I think Linder probably has the better footspeed. Feliciano is a mauler.

Advertisement
Very true LuCane. He just gets bashed when it comes to the recruiting aspect. Took too many projects during our glory years. (01-04) Not enough sure fire studs. I think Al is not letting him go rogue like Coker did. He will need the generals approval before handing out offers. Who can forget the likes of Matt Pipho, Jonathan St Pierre and Tyler Mcmeans among others. And Anthony Wolshegger. (?). Smh.

Advertisement
Very true LuCane. He just gets bashed when it comes to the recruiting aspect. Took too many projects during our glory years. (01-04) Not enough sure fire studs. I think Al is not letting him go rogue like Coker did. He will need the generals approval before handing out offers. Who can forget the likes of Matt Pipho, Jonathan St Pierre and Tyler Mcmeans among others. And Anthony Wolshegger. (?). Smh.

McTurnstyle is one of favorite all-time negative nicknames...not that I condone such things...

111.gif

WE BAK

if you close your eyes and listen, he sounds like Obama. short, forceful phrases and lots of pauses in speech.

Advertisement
I love Golden, but he will truly "get it" when he opens practice. I loved going out and watching practice when Howard, Jimmy and Dennis were here. I think it pushed the players to perform better too. Al doesn't quite get it yet!

I love Golden, but he will truly "get it" when he opens practice. I loved going out and watching practice when Howard, Jimmy and Dennis were here. I think it pushed the players to perform better too. Al doesn't quite get it yet!

It was easier to do that back in the day, much harder to spread information. And yes these things do matter. I'm with him on this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back