Al Golden era...... over , turn off the lights

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
Only positive Kayaa will be here for 2 more years. Went to game, a total disgrace considering we had a number of ex UM players at the game. Al Golden and co should resign but money talks. Game reminded me of loss to Virginia at the OB before it was torn down.

Advertisement
Only positive Kayaa will be here for 2 more years. Went to game, a total disgrace considering we had a number of ex UM players at the game. Al Golden and co should resign but money talks. Game reminded me of loss to Virginia at the OB before it was torn down.

Mental midget.

What happened at the game? Let us know at your convenience, on pins and needles for valuable discussion.

Weren't you that ****** saying we were gonna work Clemson and all of us were full of ****?

Weren't you that ****** saying we were gonna work Clemson and all of us were full of ****?

Yeah this was the guy being a douche-bag all week.

Advertisement
Caneibal said:
Golden beats Clemson.....
The suicide rate in Miami this weekend will see a dramatic rise. More than half of the posters will go bananas. I hope we win just to see the numb look on some posters here. A signature win by Golden, and he gets to stay, that will be comical.

*** dis guy, now he trynna dik ride his way to da mope squad. sorry bruh ship sailed go with golden n pack yo luggage bruh.

u not a five star fan u a two star butch dont got room for that weak sauce ****

Did you wipe Golden's dribble off your chin before the game or after?

Advertisement
Always support the CANES alum 1987, not like the majority here, a bunch of bandwagon fans. Going to sleep now, tomorrow I have to get up n put some of you together at Kendall Trauma Center. Take care of yourselves, or unfortunately I will have to mental midgets. Will be there next home game

Always support the CANES alum 1987, not like the majority here, a bunch of bandwagon fans. Going to sleep now, tomorrow I have to get up n put some of you together at Kendall Trauma Center. Take care of yourselves, or unfortunately I will have to mental midgets. Will be there next home game

Another Superfan. Then you must be responsible for our recent success.

Today we celebrate that

Firing Day is 37 away.

[video=youtube;3GwjfUFyY6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M[/video]

Advertisement
Back