Al Golden and Brad Kaaya on the field together

CaneFan79

Senior
after a Miami win at FSU!

Oh sorry, its Ford Field on a Sunday, not Bowden Field on a Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rosier > kaaya

We lose last night if Kaaya stayed.

Yes I agree but Kaaya was all cane and should be loved for that . He just wasn't a leader and big time play maker but I have much love for him none the less. Not his fault he was all we had at the time. It is amazing how much Rosier has improved and I wouldn't trade him for anyone but the hate on kaaya is misplaced. Now Folden should be banned from Dade County for life.

Rosier > kaaya

Yes I agree but Kaaya was all cane and should be loved for that . He just wasn't a leader and big time play maker but I have much love for him none the less. Not his fault he was all we had at the time. It is amazing how much Rosier has improved and I wouldn't trade him for anyone but the hate on kaaya is misplaced. Now Folden should be banned from Dade County for life.

Rosier is a winner, Kaaya was not. It's that simple. Being "all Cane" doesn't mean much to me if you can't win the big game.

Cute attempt at "humor" but Kaaya was cut by Detroit the first week of September. He's since been picked up by Carolina.

Rosier > kaaya
Funny, I said the same thing yesterday. Before the year started I thought if we had Kaaya we would be a better overall team but I’m starting to think that him leaving was better for us. It’s nice to have a mobile QB

Advertisement
Rosier > kaaya

He had 5 teammates in his own draft class that were drafted ahead of him. 9 overall. 7 in the 2015 class as well. His RB's were Duke Johnson and Mark Walton, and his receiving options were pretty good as well. You act like Rosier is surrounded by a whole different set of talent or something.

Rosier > kaaya

I agree. If you are a Cane, then all Canes are family. If people don't understand that, then they was not Canes. Kaaya was the one little light in the Dark Ages of Golden. He played with a horrible defensive coach and HC. Mark didn't improve him because he is just not Mark's type of QB. He got the last minute score last year that Rosier got yesterday. Not his fault PAT got blocked. That said, Rosier is undefeated and well, that means he won every time he had the chance. Vinny and JJ choked out in two NC with the greatest team in history -- do we hate them? Let's enjoy this win and stop throwing dirt on family.

Rosier > kaaya

He had 5 teammates in his own draft class that were drafted ahead of him. 9 overall. 7 in the 2015 class as well. His RB's were Duke Johnson and Mark Walton, and his receiving options were pretty good as well. You act like Rosier is surrounded by a whole different set of talent or something.

Pretty sure Canecat was referring to the other QBs on roster. At the time, Baby Olsen was too busy smoking pot to be our starting QB , Williams tore his ACL and Heaps proved a bus after transferring in to try and win the job.

Advertisement
Rosier > kaaya

Pretty sure Canecat was referring to the other QBs on roster. At the time, Baby Olsen was too busy smoking pot to be our starting QB , Williams tore his ACL and Heaps proved a bus after transferring in to try and win the job.

Oh ok. And Williams was ready by Nebraska, but we've discussed that ad nauseum on this forum. His 2nd and 3rd years here he was likely the best option, I can agree to that.

Rosier > kaaya

Gino Torretta won the Heisman and a NC but went in 7th round. Without even checking, I'm guessing a bunch of his teammates went before him. If I remember he had a few fairly good receivers too. Nobody is saying anything bad about Rosier. Dude is king right now and on tract to be greatest Cane QB ever -- even Steve lost one(stolen but a loss anyway). Leave family alone.

Rosier > kaaya

I agree. If you are a Cane, then all Canes are family. If people don't understand that, then they was not Canes. Kaaya was the one little light in the Dark Ages of Golden. He played with a horrible defensive coach and HC. Mark didn't improve him because he is just not Mark's type of QB. He got the last minute score last year that Rosier got yesterday. Not his fault PAT got blocked. That said, Rosier is undefeated and well, that means he won every time he had the chance. Vinny and JJ choked out in two NC with the greatest team in history -- do we hate them? Let's enjoy this win and stop throwing dirt on family.

That's pretty disrespectful the other "family" members (ie Duke, Njoku, Walton, Flowers, Dorsett, etc).

Advertisement
Rosier > kaaya

Gino Torretta won the Heisman and a NC but went in 7th round. Without even checking, I'm guessing a bunch of his teammates went before him. If I remember he had a few fairly good receivers too. Nobody is saying anything bad about Rosier. Dude is king right now and on tract to be greatest Cane QB ever -- even Steve lost one(stolen but a loss anyway). Leave family alone.

Leave Kaaya's teammates alone.

I have done my fair share of Kayak bashing, but it's time to move on.

I think Kaaya played with the handicap of a horrible OC and an unsound defense that kept him off the field a lot. He was surrounded by bad coaching. I actually expect his pro prospects to improve now that he is in Carolina, given the fact that Old Number 11 thinks he is worth working with.

But Richt didn’t want him here any longer, and that interception that gave FSU new life left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth, despite the Bowl victory.

Advertisement
Back