Al Golden a true leader

Al was the man before he became the man at Miami. Remember the Sun Bowl against ND? When Streeter went down? AL Golden running down to the end zone to check on Tommy Streeter? That told me all I needed to know about Golden as a coach and person. And that was before he coached a single minute at UM.

****, he was at the Sun Bowl? That's something else. Muh coach, mang. Muh **** coach.

Advertisement
Al was the man before he became the man at Miami. Remember the Sun Bowl against ND? When Streeter went down? AL Golden running down to the end zone to check on Tommy Streeter? That told me all I needed to know about Golden as a coach and person. And that was before he coached a single minute at UM.

****, he was at the Sun Bowl? That's something else. Muh coach, mang. Muh **** coach.

Yeah they interviewed him during the game. Once a pimp....always a pimp.

Yeah they interviewed him during the game. Once a pimp....always a pimp.

I was at the game myself, but couldn't bring myself to watch the DVR of that massacre. Froze my nuts off only to leave at halftime, no way I was sitting through 30 more minutes of the end of the Shammin/Cokerroach era.

After the fumble, you can clearly see that Duke was disappointed in himself. As Duke rolled around on the field beating on his helmet, Al runs to him, helps him up, and tell him it's ok. The very next offensive play Al gives it back to Duke, and then to close the game he again puts it in Dukes hands.

If Al would have handled that differently, that could have been a huge blow to Dukes confidence. But like the true leader he is, Al continued to feed Duke allowing him to gain his confidence back. Players want to play for a coach like that. He is a master at knowing exactly when to motivate, support, or discipline. It will not be long before Al is being called the best coach in college football.

This is why if feel if we are healthy this year, we going 12-0. I will stick with this because we have talent they just need to be coached currently.

Advertisement
Where's the gif of that's my coach speach. I know TO did QB but didn't someone do something like that for a coach

Seriously, what are the odds that we'd not only get a multi-faceted football program CEO whiz kid with integrity, heart, class, and tireless energy to succeed, but a guy who not only dreamt of being a Cane, with a wife and family that love the area and give indications they want to stay long term!

Hopefully he is our modern day Schnells, but this time stays. If so, we are set for a long run.

Has anyone flown a banner over a stadium with the intent of KEEPING a coach? I'd be game...

Advertisement
Seriously, what are the odds that we'd not only get a multi-faceted football program CEO whiz kid with integrity, heart, class, and tireless energy to succeed, but a guy who not only dreamt of being a Cane, with a wife and family that love the area and give indications they want to stay long term!

Hopefully he is our modern day Schnells, but this time stays. If so, we are set for a long run.

Open up that wallet.

we need to renegotiate this year and pay this man.

I spoke to a former walk-on who said Al is a "player's coach" and is very likeable. He said the kids like him.

Advertisement
147.jpg

244.jpg

This taught me all I needed to know about the type of man Al Golden is.

+1000...this says a lot.

compare this to Urban Liar...caught some of the * game vs. N.western, their (*) RB got his bell sort of rang at the end of the game...guy had like 27 carries for 150+....you could tell he was dazed...urban put him back in and gave him to ball again...I found my self thinking "that guy gives no fu.ks about you"...why would you play for someone like that?

Gotta love AG!!! Go canes []_[]

why you gotta bring my blood sucking pimp into all this

ill take the 18 game win streak thanks tho.

After the fumble, you can clearly see that Duke was disappointed in himself. As Duke rolled around on the field beating on his helmet, Al runs to him, helps him up, and tell him it's ok. The very next offensive play Al gives it back to Duke, and then to close the game he again puts it in Dukes hands.

If Al would have handled that differently, that could have been a huge blow to Dukes confidence. But like the true leader he is, Al continued to feed Duke allowing him to gain his confidence back. Players want to play for a coach like that. He is a master at knowing exactly when to motivate, support, or discipline. It will not be long before Al is being called the best coach in college football.

SPOT ON

Advertisement

That is great!!! But the defense still can't tackle!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back