Al Godlen claims he is "seeing quads"...

75.jpg

Advertisement
Well they, Golden and Staff, don't exactly inspire hope in the ways one looks at college football success. On the field, recruiting, player development and coaching acumen. Now I'm a die hard Cane, but I'll be lying like a playa caught with his pants down if I said I think positively of this staff, top down! Our guy to get us back is Greg Schiano. Miami's administrators are book worms that don't understand the game of competing in Big Time College Football. Anybody can drive an outboard motorboat, but it takes special skills to bring a cruise liner into port.

Well they, Golden and Staff, don't exactly inspire hope in the ways one looks at college football success. On the field, recruiting, player development and coaching acumen. Now I'm a die hard Cane, but I'll be lying like a playa caught with his pants down if I said I think positively of this staff, top down! Our guy to get us back is Greg Schiano. Miami's administrators are book worms that don't understand the game of competing in Big Time College Football. Anybody can drive an outboard motorboat, but it takes special skills to bring a cruise liner into port.

Why Schiano?

Just step away from the keyboard. Nothing will be decided in the offseason. Am off the Golden train but they will be here atleast one more season. No need to keep banging on and working yourself up over every article and clip. Its put up or shut up.

Just step away from the keyboard. Nothing will be decided in the offseason. Am off the Golden train but they will be here atleast one more season. No need to keep banging on and working yourself up over every article and clip. Its put up or shut up.

Seriously.

"This class has a bad feel to it..." C'mon man. It's May.

I remember when everyone wanted to run Butch out of town, it worked out.

Golden has his players and they are going to be Juniors... I expect a UM team that looks like a real UM team by the end of the season, I expect us to win the Coastal. It's time.

But, and I cannot overstate this, Golden is going nowhere until 2016, minimum. Even if he goes 7-5 the next 2 years.

Advertisement
While I don't get his comment. I need someone to tell me what specifically the staff has done to cause a kid to decommit?
Don't drag out the tired "they saw that defense" bullsiht either, it's the same defense they committed to earlier.
And LMAO at the "he don't understand the 305" comments, seriously?

Well actually our defense while pitiful looked like it had some pulse until the last month of the season where we went on a historically bad run on the defensive side of the ball. Before this collapse we had a top 5 class after well we dropped out of the top 10 on most services.

We retained most of the top 5 class. The difference was other schools took some of the uncommitted prospects and rose in rankings.

And why exactly did u quote my post? Nothing but wins and tangible improvement will make me believe Golden and Co will do anything here, ill be glad to be proven wrong but gettin curb stomp by every decent BCS team and getting worse as the year progress has done it. Nothing they can say or do will change my mind in the offseason. Ill let others keep their faith and hope. That is not something thats given.....its earned imo. And saying its given they will be here for atleast 2 more years its quite a statement. Better coaches have been canned or left for less. I sincerely hope Golden is not sitting there thinking I have till 2016 to do anything good on the field

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back