Al Folden can take notes on what a real brand looks like.

What does our 24-6 victory over a Luke Fickle led OSU team have to with Urban Meyers ability to coach?

Last edited:
Advertisement
What does our 24-6 victory over a Luke Fickle lead OSU team have to with Urban Meyers ability to coach?

It doesn't. That's the thing that Cash and the other tards forget go realized that the Canes thrashed one of the worst Ohio State teams in 30 years. But ignore the fact that Ohio State thrashed Miami when they had a good coach. If they played the season opener. Urb would easily hang 30 on Miami. We would see Folden walk back to the locker room, hanging his head. You do not get an A for effort Cash.

BTW, what is Alex Collins doing these days Cash?

What does our 24-6 victory over a Luke Fickle lead OSU team have to with Urban Meyers ability to coach?

It doesn't. That's the thing that Cash and the other tards forget go realized that the Canes thrashed one of the worst Ohio State teams in 30 years. But ignore the fact that Ohio State thrashed Miami when they had a good coach. If they played the season opener. Urb would easily hang 30 on Miami. We would see Folden walk back to the locker room, hanging his head. You do not get an A for effort Cash.

He's doing good... You think I give a **** about Golden lol? I can't stand him almost as much as I can't stand your favorite team! As I said before F#ck the Buckeyes and for good measure F#ck you and your Terry Porter loving ***!

Wait what? Who was the GOOD coach? You talking about Radio?

Wait what? Who was the GOOD coach? You talking about Radio?

I think he is talking about sweater vest.

On a sidenote, YSU has a top 5 coaching staff if you include sweater vest, which is hilarious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back