Attachments

• Screenshot_20201230-180452.png
    Screenshot_20201230-180452.png
    437.3 KB · Views: 21
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a corch

Hey cūnt, I couldn’t answer you in the other thread, which was locked because you’re a cūnt, so I’ll answer you here.

Unless you’re going to bump the thousands and other posts praising those signings from several years ago, you’re just coming across as a hyper menstrual stalking little bltch boy.

Advertisement
Hey cūnt, I couldn’t answer you in the other thread, which was locked because you’re a cūnt, so I’ll answer you here.

Unless you’re going to bump the thousands and other posts praising those signings from several years ago, you’re just coming across as a hyper menstrual stalking little bltch boy.
look at the brains on Brad

p.s. I think it can get better

Advertisement
This is the point where Manny separates himself by making the appropriate changes or we know it’s only a matter of time before he’s done.

Advertisement
Back