Al can't hide (from Goldenofrio Sucks)

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
Saw these on Twitter. There aren't any UM employees there to confiscate these signs.

IMG_20150927_232656_zpsja0qlqzt.jpg

IMG_20150927_232754_zpsf6wwpxbk.jpg

IMG_20150927_232648_zps6iv8xpvo.jpg

:rickflair2:

Advertisement
If only we could actually fire our fans that complain about the coaches yet don't show up for games

That man is a scholar and a gentleman.

A "FIRE GORLDEN" sign would have been classic.

Advertisement
If only we could actually fire our fans that complain about the coaches yet don't show up for games

Showing up for the games ratifies the inferior product UM has put out on the field for the last decade.

Its just Miami in general. Too many fair weather fans in every sport. When we win they act like they've been there the whole time

Some of us are out of state and can't get to games. I actually think Miami may have more out of state fans than in-state these days.

Showing up for the games ratifies the inferior product UM has put out on the field for the last decade.

Its just Miami in general. Too many fair weather fans in every sport. When we win they act like they've been there the whole time

Some of us are out of state and can't get to games. I actually think Miami may have more out of state fans than in-state these days.

True, I live in Austin. Talking to all the Miami natives that have the money to fund these stupid *** banners but can't buy a ticket

Wouldn't surprise me if they did. I'll still be going to away game. Trying to decide if I want to go to Duke or UNC this year. Haven't been to Duke before. Never seen Miami lose in person. Also will be going to Pitt this year again.

Advertisement
SMH at some fruit pop in Austin talking shlt about our fan base.

Go trim your mustache.

Advertisement

True, I live in Austin. Talking to all the Miami natives that have the money to fund these stupid *** banners but can't buy a ticket

Go clean the cow manure off your boots and give them a polish.

You really should donate to the banners. You'll feel a whole lot better.

Advertisement
funny thing is, these people think these signs and banners actually do something. lol

not a big supporter of the banners but believe they already have made a difference. more negative press puts more pressure on the administration to cut ties with the cause of the negative press.

Most posters here probably go to few games, and fewer give any financial support to the athletic department.
Unless you (fans in general) have a lot of skin in the game (financially) your protestations have ab$olutely zero effect.
The AD and BOT did not fire Butch when banners were flown and banners won't get Al fired.
We can spend all day on this board complaining about the coaching or direction of the team, but it is just a case of preaching to the choir. We are all equally passionate, as well as frustrated over this team the last decade. However, if anyone thinks our opinions matter to the folks in the Gables are just deluding themselves.
I have followed this team many years and I don't ever recall the school giving a crap what we think.

Most posters here probably go to few games, and fewer give any financial support to the athletic department.
Unless you (fans in general) have a lot of skin in the game (financially) your protestations have ab$olutely zero effect.
The AD and BOT did not fire Butch when banners were flown and banners won't get Al fired.
We can spend all day on this board complaining about the coaching or direction of the team, but it is just a case of preaching to the choir. We are all equally passionate, as well as frustrated over this team the last decade. However, if anyone thinks our opinions matter to the folks in the Gables are just deluding themselves.
I have followed this team many years and I don't ever recall the school giving a crap what we think.

why would they fire butch when he actually made changes and we saw progression? this is a stupid argument.

Its mofos like you who allow UM to suck for so long. No standards. I go to games and I stopped completely since fat Al refused to can No D. It's not about the money. The freaking anger I feel after watching the same **** for 4 plus years is not worth. Not to mention a lot of Miami fans didn't go to the school. If that's a knock its fine but its the reality of it. If the school wants to run down the football program what else is there? They act like they don't care, why should we. Enlighten me. In fact we are actually showing we care by lighting a fire under that cr@p. Enough is enough. DBJ type fans is the reason for the demise. Constantly smiling in the face of cr@p

Advertisement
Back