Al Blades Vs Louisville

CanesFam17

Freshman
Blades played a nice complete game... made a few impact plays as well.. got a free pick, had a punt block... really impressed with how he has developed... dudes a ball player

also noticed on sideline when Patchan had that second late hit call, he was in the mix lecturing him... Going to have alot of leaders on this team in the future, leaders who make plays is a nice way to get young dudes to buy in

great game by blades

Advertisement
I agree. A few plays before his pick, I was thinking to myself, when is Little Al going to get his 1st pick. I really thought he was going to have a game changing play against FSU, he's a Blades, he's destined for such a play

Nice post, OP. Solid game by Blades. He is coming along well and I'm excited for his future. DJ played well also. That open field tackle by him was a thing of beauty.

Advertisement
He got Beat on a deep ball near the end of the first half but he played pretty **** well vs Louisville

Advertisement
My guy. I liked when Blades got ran over by Akers last week, and Nesta snatched him right up. LOL He needs to improve on his tackling and getting his head around but he's coming along nice.

We got some real dogs on D.

Got beat on that 4th down play but that was really a perfect throw. Not sure why he waited so long to break though.

Advertisement
Blades played a nice complete game... made a few impact plays as well.. got a free pick, had a punt block... really impressed with how he has developed... dudes a ball player

also noticed on sideline when Patchan had that second late hit call, he was in the mix lecturing him... Going to have alot of leaders on this team in the future, leaders who make plays is a nice way to get young dudes to buy in

great game by blades
First call on Patchen was a BS make up call. Silvera landed on their QB late Satterfield *****ed and got the make up call. Second one on Patchen was just plain lack of discipline. Still glad to see somebody calling out the dumb mistakes.

When Blades first got here I thought he might have been alittle over hyped bc of the name but I saw the kid practice acouple times and knew this kid was a grinder. Blades has been a pleasant surprise and dude is a model Canes player. Bottle that blades blood, its filled with Canes DNA.

Advertisement
My guy. I liked when Blades got ran over by Akers last week, and Nesta snatched him right up. LOL He needs to improve on his tackling and getting his head around but he's coming along nice.

Saw that too and loved it. You can see how tight this team is becoming.

Very excited for the future of our secondary. Next year can be special. Maybe not 2018 level but close if bandy returns.

Blades and ivey need to work on playing the ball as i felt that was the issue when blades got beat deep. It also seems that ivey is always in the hip pocket. Those 2 will be good for us for a while.

Also we were able to get couch and williams actual defensive minutes. Those are valuable reps and will help keep them focused. Even though they are both mainstays on our ST units.

Rump is doing the work

He was practically standing still, Akers gets no points for that and Blades gets. One deducted.

Advertisement
Back