Al Blades Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

VascoCanes

Band
Banned
Any update on Blades ? I Know he is legacy, but haven't seen much movement on the miami side

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow there are more pointless @$$holes on these recruiting boards than there were in the canestime lounge. Why is it necessary to be so rude 4 a simple question. Mods must feel like I do in a high school discipline office. Poor fellas

Advertisement
Any ideas when the other top 2019 kids will announce? Is Miami recruiting any of them? Any good kickers in that class? Will Butch be coaching at Miami by then?

Any ideas when the other top 2019 kids will announce? Is Miami recruiting any of them? Any good kickers in that class? Will Butch be coaching at Miami by then?

Took me a minute, but I see what you did there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He decommited...

You should decommit from this site
Im just saying jobe, frierson and ivey were all the game the other day. They have all been vistited at least once. Blades has yet to been vistited by a coach. If we don't show the love.. don't expect the love back

Recruiting is not for the weak. If you're this worried about 2018 kids right now, I could only imagine how you're dealing with this class.

He decommited...

You should decommit from this site
Im just saying jobe, frierson and ivey were all the game the other day. They have all been vistited at least once. Blades has yet to been vistited by a coach. If we don't show the love.. don't expect the love back

Recruiting is not for the weak. If you're this worried about 2018 kids right now, I could only imagine how you're dealing with this class.

Dude im asking, im not worried. You must of gotten that fsu education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back