Al Blades Jr. Junior Season Highlights

A DB haul of Campbell, Jobe, Blades, Ivey, Hall, and Frierson would be the best DB class of all time.

ALL TIME.

And you forgot Russell...

This DB class might be one of the best ever if we finish with those.

I can't remember a school taking so many elite DBs in one class.

IMO Jobe and Campbell are true 5stars with Hall, Blades & Frierson right on the cusp of being a 5star (but will never get a 5th star)

Russell and Ivey are mid level 4stars with tremendous upside.

I expect all to get bumps in their rating this year, but doubt they all get the notoriety they deserve.

Ohio St. signed 4 4 stars and 2 five star DB's last year and if you count white that would make 7 guys total. It's whatever... personally I think a class should be judged on how they perform once they get to the school not HS star rating.

Advertisement
A DB haul of Campbell, Jobe, Blades, Ivey, Hall, and Frierson would be the best DB class of all time.

ALL TIME.

IMO Jobe and Campbell are true 5stars with Hall, Blades & Frierson right on the cusp of being a 5star (but will never get a 5th star)

I expect all to get bumps in their rating this year, but doubt they all get the notoriety they deserve.

Ohio St. signed 4 4 stars and 2 five star DB's last year and if you count white that would make 7 guys total. It's whatever... personally I think a class should be judged on how they perform once they get to the school not HS star rating.

That's nice...

But how many of those DBs came out of south FL during the most insanely stacked DB class this area has ever seen?

Stars aren't everything.

ALL TIME.

That's nice...

But how many of those DBs came out of south FL during the most insanely stacked DB class this area has ever seen?

Stars aren't everything.

Agree. Stars aren't everything sand that goes for south FL kids too. Plenty of south FL kids have been highly rated with 4 and 5 stars and done nothing.

Advertisement
Back