Akeem Hayes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has grade concerns from what I was told. Very good kid though and underrated, his story is sad and tragic. Rooting for the young man, he used to be at Hallandale before South Broward.

Has grade concerns from what I was told. Very good kid though and underrated, his story is sad and tragic. Rooting for the young man, he used to be at Hallandale before South Broward.

Good thing he's still got time to get it in order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
In The Recruiting Huddle: Akeem Hayes – South Broward « CBS Miami

. SCOUTING: One of the prospects we began watching early last year, when he was a role player at Hallandale, and have followed him and his progress this year with the Bulldogs. As many coaches predicted last year, Hayes is going to be a football talent who will continue get better and will eventually be one of the best in the class. College coaches who watched him over the past year were all impressed with his speed and ability to separate. In addition, he runs outstanding patterns and has certainly been a huge addition to a program that expected to make the playoffs from the beginning of the season. In the next few months, as this program gets more exposure, you can guarantee that this is a talent who will be right in the middle of that. He will get stronger and gain maturity over the next few months – which excites the South Broward coaching staff. With several other playmakers on the roster, Hayes is one of those who has a very good chance to make a solid impact.

[video=youtube_share;Pxnn5eZnrT4]https://youtu.be/Pxnn5eZnrT4[/video]

Last edited:
slick-akeem-o.gif

attachment.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just keep it football that's it trying to help inform so called fans but y'all dudes funny to me

This is a crazy place and when no news is breaking in the off-season, sanity goes by the wayside. It's not personal. So seriously, were you actually at the tournament? I'm curious if this is your opinion based on what you saw live.

I just keep it football that's it trying to help inform so called fans but y'all dudes funny to me

This is a crazy place and when no news is breaking in the off-season, sanity goes by the wayside. It's not personal. So seriously, were you actually at the tournament? I'm curious if this is your opinion based on what you saw live.

The off season is the most terrible time of the year. Holy fck

Advertisement
Back