Akeem Hayes 2017 WR/ South Broward High

Advertisement
Because i think he is a good, but not great slot receiver...

There are just others better. Nice player though....Also if we would have added all size last year that would be different. But with Thomas/Harley/possibly Dallas...Of the 4 guys we'll bring in this year, at the most, 1 would be a slot type player. Pope may actually be the smallest kid we'd bring in. And he's not a one dimensional slot...

Advertisement
South Broward actually had a decent team last year. They play in a weak district but I think they went 7-3. There's usually some Hollywood kids who can play but until recently, they haven't had a staff that was worth much of anything. Coach Georgia has gotten a lot of the local kids interested in playing again.

South Broward actually had a decent team last year. They play in a weak district but I think they went 7-3. There's usually some Hollywood kids who can play but until recently, they haven't had a staff that was worth much of anything. Coach Georgia has gotten a lot of the local kids interested in playing again.

6-3. They only played 9 games. They forfeited the game versus Western.

Not a bad year for them though. They've been atrocious for a while.

why did they forfeit?

Advertisement

You're right. They forfeited against Western and they had a game cancelled versus Stranahan.

why did they forfeit?

They had a bunch of guys suspended due to a fight. So rather than play the game without some of their studs and risk losing to a "white suburban school" they decided to forfeit the game and rob kids of quality film opportunities.

They lost to Cooper City. The whitest, most suburban school in Broward. Besides maybe Douglas.

Advertisement
He might run like Hayes but he hits like ****.
Well done Sir.

1989MLhayes.jpg

This is a very deep WR year, not just in FL either. There's going to be some very talented players we simply can't recruit let alone sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back