Akeem Dent - did we dodge a bullet?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what? No one is saying he can’t improve. But right now? This year? As of 11/16/2019? He is ******* garbage and even Noles agree. The way he let DeeJay run by him without even attempting to touch him is something that he will never get out of his system though. That was the epitome of soft and that is something that is engraved in you when it’s that bad. Fvck him.
Why is there a thread about a FSU player struggling?..matter of fact, why don’t we use the same logic we use with our struggling players for other team situations. Meaning, Who TF is his position coach?! He deserves the blame

Advertisement
Why is there a thread about a FSU player struggling?..matter of fact, why don’t we use the same logic we use with our struggling players for other team situations. Meaning, Who TF is his position coach?! He deserves the blame

Ask the person who started it

but my guess is the fact that our biggest rival has a true freshman from SoFla who was committed to us and he ******* sucks and that needs to be highlighted at every opportunity to do so. Because again, fvck him.

There is a thread called NoleTears, this should be there.

And the kid is a freshman with poor coaching. He might improve, he might not but most of ya'll are overreacting. I'd still take him on our team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you!!!
This board would have a banner ready to fly saying fire Rumph if dent was playing like that here.
It’s the double standard from our fans, opposing coaches and anybody trying to recruit a player from South Florida that kills me. If a five star goes to another team and sucks it’s the player that sucks. If a three star or a four-star kid comes here and he sucks it’s the fault of the position coach that can’t develop talent.
Remember when we had over 100 pages and we were on pins and needles waiting for Jobe to sign here. Remember when everybody was waiting to see our next first round draft pick at safety wearing Sean Taylor’s number.
That dude is like 23 now and still can’t start over there.

Thank you!!!
This board would have a banner ready to fly saying fire Rumph if dent was playing like that here.
It’s the double standard from our fans, opposing coaches and anybody trying to recruit a player from South Florida that kills me. If a five star goes to another team and sucks it’s the player that sucks. If a three star or a four-star kid comes here and he sucks it’s the fault of the position coach that can’t develop talent.
Remember when we had over 100 pages and we were on pins and needles waiting for Jobe to sign here. Remember when everybody was waiting to see our next first round draft pick at safety wearing Sean Taylor’s number.
That dude is like 23 now and still can’t start over there.

LOL so true.

I don't think you can ever fairly judge true freshmen. There's a learning curve. Some players adapt, others don't. So many guys don't reach potential until their junior or senior years.

Look at NFL corners. Hargreaves and Apple were 2 of the highest drafted corners in recent years and both have been hot garbage in the NFL. Hargreaves was cut and Apple already on his 2nd team.

Sometimes it's a mental game. Guys who aren't used to getting beat start questioning themselves and lose confidence. Other guys max out and can no longer get by on physical skills alone, so without technique or the mental side (film study, reads, body/alignment cues, etc) they falter.

That said, i hope he FAILS miserably and rots in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Back