Akeem Dent - did we dodge a bullet?

Advertisement
Had he come here, he would've been coached better and playing better, he chose to go play in that big 10 dream scheme. Classic case of you either sign with us or get beat by us, he chose to be on the losing end, him and dontae, lol, we good over here, God Willing with good health, see gurvan and bolden next year.

I think if Miami would of got him he'd play way better because their coaching staff is **** compared to our's!

Advertisement
Kid has talent he is just over pursuing right now he is good just not trusting his instincts. Hate to say it but he will be good

Look at Bandy’s freshman film and look at Dent’s. You can spot a dog from a prima donna. Bandy was and is still fearless. Dent is soft as charmin. Go back and look at Deejays touchdown run. He literally wanted no part of him.
They not the same kind of players bro..but again this the same board who dismisses their own players if they aren’t all conference as first year starters ..

Uh he’s a true freshman.

I’ve seen him get his hands on way more passes than Jobe, Campbell, or Surtain has during their true freshman campaigns. I bet if Rumph had him he’d be shining right about now on our Sunday night scrimmages.

Advertisement
They not the same kind of players bro..but again this the same board who dismisses their own players if they aren’t all conference as first year starters ..
You’re right one has been playing CB and one has been playing safety. One plays a position where there isn’t a lot of contact, and the other is. The one who is playing the position where there isn’t a lot of contact isn’t afraid to throw his nose in there. The one who is is scared. Ask Gator fans about Henderson and Marco Wilson they will tell you sh*t hasn’t changed in 3 years, they soft. So yes they aren’t the same player.

Uh he’s a true freshman.

I’ve seen him get his hands on way more passes than Jobe, Campbell, or Surtain has during their true freshman campaigns. I bet if Rumph had him he’d be shining right about now on our Sunday night scrimmages.
No no no. It’s Dent who’s the jag. Everyone else’s staff turns sht into gold except us.

You’re right one has been playing CB and one has been playing safety. One plays a position where there isn’t a lot of contact, and the other is. The one who is playing the position where there isn’t a lot of contact isn’t afraid to throw his nose in there. The one who is is scared. Ask Gator fans about Henderson and Marco Wilson they will tell you sh*t hasn’t changed in 3 years, they soft. So yes they aren’t the same player.
Tbh the way I see it is FSU has 2 guys playing out of position in Taylor and dent..both are corners playing safety..could imagine the flak CIS would give the staff if that had Bandy playing safety

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back