AJ Legget

UMJay

Junior
Is there no chance of him going to prep then coming to the U? Bakas said this last night:

'Marshall is an option, which explains his visit there. A few other schools, like Nebraska, may try to sign him and hope he returns after prep school.'

Makes no sense to me.

Advertisement
Dude just had a baby. Would be wise for him to prep for 4 months, get bigger, get faster, then come back to Miami and take care of business.

Especially if AJL has to go there for failing to meet language requirements. **** just have Taylor Gadbois and Lockhart talk to him and tell him its pretty much a 4 month vacation

Advertisement
No idea how he can pass the clearinghouse at FSU and not Miami considering its a universal thing but we will see.

About prepping. Some of these kids need to look at their futures instead of having an instant gratification attitude. Look at a kid like Kevin Grooms, he went to Marshall instead of prepping. He didn't play this year. Now I don't know his grade situation or if Golden would have taken him back but he could have prepped like Gadbois and been a Cane this spring or next fall. I'm pretty sure the kid would rather be playing for his hometown Canes instead of Marshall.

No idea how he can pass the clearinghouse at FSU and not Miami considering its a universal thing but we will see.

About prepping. Some of these kids need to look at their futures instead of having an instant gratification attitude. Look at a kid like Kevin Grooms, he went to Marshall instead of prepping. He didn't play this year. Now I don't know his grade situation or if Golden would have taken him back but he could have prepped like Gadbois and been a Cane this spring or next fall. I'm pretty sure the kid would rather be playing for his hometown Canes instead of Marshall.

This is what really gets me. I can understand kids going somewhere else because they wanna play right away, but to go to a Marshall and be only a partial qualifier and not even being able to practice with the team? Why the **** would you wanna do that? Is it really that hard to spend 4 months at a prep school, if it means you can go the next 3.5-4 years to your dream school? Just flat out stupid.

Advertisement
Wouldnt surprise me at all if Legget recommits to us and decides to be a man and prep to be here. would be a great way to close out this class. This way, AJL can stay at WR

Advertisement
itsthatguy, chime in, bruh bruh.

I haven't had a chance to talk to the kid in the past few weeks. Been too busy putting in 80-90 hour weeks and I'm just ******* fried. I'll shoot him a message soon though. Want to make sure he's doing okay with everything. I'm the one who told him to consider FSU and every school out there back during his freshman year. I don't like pushing the kid to UM just because I'm a big fan, but I'd like to see him there. We'll see, FSU is pretty close to home, but I think they may try to sign him and hope he magically qualifies. They are limited in schollies though, so don't be too surprised if he gets pushed out in the upcoming weeks for some sure qualifiers.

This is what really gets me. I can understand kids going somewhere else because they wanna play right away, but to go to a Marshall and be only a partial qualifier and not even being able to practice with the team? Why the **** would you wanna do that? Is it really that hard to spend 4 months at a prep school, if it means you can go the next 3.5-4 years to your dream school? Just flat out stupid.

Supposedly grooms was in a real bad situation academically, much worse than what 4 months at prep school could take care off

and if anyone wanted to be a Cane it was that kid

Advertisement
Yep, that avatar of El Che is kind of irritating.

Moves to Bolivia, thinking "the Yanquis would not concern themselves . . . "

If you've ever seen photos of Mussolini after he had been hung, kicked, and beaten - HE looked better than Che when he died.

But some jackwad took a photo of him and made it a pop art icon. That beret, it got shot off around 1:30 PM on the day he was taken.

I like this kid,he is a baller! This young man is shutdown corner who lays the wood!!! Man it bothers me to see guys who wants to be Hurricanes go elsewhere!!!

Advertisement
Back