Air Raid in the SEC

Advertisement
He also wasn't particular strong at Stanford, hence why he shipped out. Also, MissSt has about half the team from when they started.
Not disagreeing, but they're in tough for sure, but you have to admit Ole Miss' version of air raid don't look too bad haha

Gotta give the guy time. He’s obviously running into some culture issues, hence people jumping off the team. Fact is, miss St is basically the wazzu of the SEC. it’s going to take some time to build that up. I’m not a super pro Leach guy, but he’s proven with time he can build a better than average program. This whole idea that you judge someone from a 5 game window in a conference is insane. There’s a reason LSU and Bama are running the spread now.
Didn’t saban recently talk about O being more important than D?

Advertisement
The Leach air raid is actually incredibly more ineffective than the Leach rushing attack today. Stunning news. All hail the new Air Raid run game.

Attachments

• 843F28BB-C2D8-47D6-8E18-284FC080434B.jpeg
    843F28BB-C2D8-47D6-8E18-284FC080434B.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 41
It's looking like a massive failure at Miss State. Kj Costello was one of the better QBs in the Pac 10. Since the LSU game he has 1TD 8INTs in 3 games. Mississippi State offense has only scored 30 points in its last 3 in half games
You need to be able to run the ball efficiently and effectively in the SEC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's looking like a massive failure at Miss State. Kj Costello was one of the better QBs in the Pac 10. Since the LSU game he has 1TD 8INTs in 3 games. Mississippi State offense has only scored 30 points in its last 3 in half games

Costello was a bum at Stanford. I had to look twice when i saw the stats he put aainst LSU.(until we all realized lsu is ******) Randy Shannon put the clamps on Costello last year at UCF of all places.

Costello was a bum at Stanford. I had to look twice when i saw the stats he put aainst LSU.(until we all realized lsu is ******) Randy Shannon put the clamps on Costello last year at UCF of all places.
His last full season at Stanford he had 65% for 3600 Passing 29TDs 11INTs

Advertisement
Back