Air BnB booked

Donny Donowitz

Bear ***
For Orlando against the Turds. Let’s try and get a meet up spot for Friday night going on here!!

Unfortunately I will be with UF fans so I need to be around some cane brothern.

Btw they’re all super worried about us landing Hurts....

Advertisement
For Orlando against the Turds. Let’s try and get a meet up spot for Friday night going on here!!

same with the gator fans, but were going drinking around the world in Disney Friday.

What’s best option for Tix .
Didn’t renew after ‘18 debacle ...
so aftermarket sites or can u buy through um if not donor?

Was the airbnb expensive? I bought 3 tickets through my Gator booster friend for a decent price

I can hear Mullen's knees knocking all the way from Gainesville - rumor is they may be too scared to even show up it Hurts comes to Miami

Advertisement
What’s best option for Tix .
Didn’t renew after ‘18 debacle ...
so aftermarket sites or can u buy through um if not donor?

So part of the reason I’m going with a Gator fan is because one of them is a season holder graduate from UF so
Was the airbnb expensive? I bought 3 tickets through my Gator booster friend for a decent price

I got it for 450 for two nights. 4 bedroom 2 bath house about a mile away from the stadium. Figured we can skip the traffic by walking with beer to the stadium.

So part of the reason I’m going with a Gator fan is because one of them is a season holder graduate from UF so

I got it for 450 for two nights. 4 bedroom 2 bath house about a mile away from the stadium. Figured we can skip the traffic by walking with beer to the stadium.
Same way I'm getting my tickets lol

Advertisement
Back