Rumor (Ain’t no way) Bubba Bolden (is) Returning for 2022

Advertisement
Bolden, Rambo and Cam Harris could be helping us right now instead of....whatever they're up to.
Hindsight really is a bytch, had my inebriated gripes about Bolden and cam, but damnnit you are correct.

W/ how active portal entries and attrition are nowadays, its that much more important to stop this UDFA draft declaration **** that has plagued miami for as long as I can remember. That and/or recruit at an obscenely efficient level

Advertisement
Advertisement
All three would have helped. Any kid (Bolden) that at least gets NFL looks would help a college team.

That said, having Rambo and Cam likely gets us to 6-0 with a much better chance of beating Clemson. The likelihood of Parrish and George getting hurt drops...
This is why I said we need to keep Nelson, TVD, TS2. Sure all three could get drafted or signed BUT all three would be much better off with another year or two at Miami.

Was Bolden playing hurt or no ?

Have to think a healthy version of him like we saw when he first got to Miami certainly would help this current team

All three would have helped. Any kid (Bolden) that at least gets NFL looks would help a college team.

That said, having Rambo and Cam likely gets us to 6-0 with a much better chance of beating Clemson. The likelihood of Parrish and George getting hurt drops...
This is why I said we need to keep Nelson, TVD, TS2. Sure all three could get drafted or signed BUT all three would be much better off with another year or two at Miami.
As it stands now I can’t see TS2 getting drafted . Wish the best for him but he needs more work

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids like Rambo getting bad advice and leaving early is a plague that we somehow keep getting hit with over and over and over
Look, I'd kill for Rambo back. But, from his perspective, it was likely the right move. The likelihood is that his stock wasn't going to get any higher regardless of what he did this year. It's not like he was some raw project. So, if he had stayed, I am sure he assumed that's 1 less year of his playing career without NFL compensation.

it is shocking to me Rambo never caught on with a team. I always want players to return but in his case what else could he prove? He broke every record here. He was so good and then to go undrafted is crazy.

Advertisement
Back