AI Update

I'd love to be a fly on the wall the past two years when Manny has gone to fire him multiple times but Rumph has somehow convinced him to keep his job

I don't think Diaz has attempted to fire him...That's the real problem. Diaz thinks he has some elite defense (it's pretty good at times) that cannot improve at all. It's a joke how delusional this guy is.

Advertisement
This whole program truly is in a sad depressing place. Really quite embarrassing and would cause any top quality OC/potential coach replacements to have heavy reservations about coming here or even considering a conversation with Manure. Complete overhaul all the way to the top is the only thing I believe would give us an opportunity to have any future success. And we know that ain't happening.

Advertisement
Ivins update....

260C8CC2-4AAF-44B2-A6AA-A6C5CE0D2941.jpeg

Advertisement
Great news on Rumph.

Just when you though his recruiting couldn’t get worse. He’ll now have to deal with kids thinking he’s most likely to be fired.

The ineptitude of Manny and the Admin is remarkable

Last edited:
Great news on Rumph.

Just when you though his recruiting couldn’t get worse. He’ll now have to deal with kids thinking he’s most likely to fired.

The ineptitude of the Manny and the Admin is remarkable

It’s a **** show. Teams don’t even have to negatively recruit against us. They just flat out beat us on the trail cause we send Banda, Patke, Rumph and Baker to try and land elite kids haha. Who the **** would come play for those bums when they can go to top schools?

- Rumph is safe and actively recruiting for Miami

- No contact as of yet between Diaz and Heckendorf

- Chip Long is interested in job but unsure if Manny is interested. Washington and Oregon engaging with him

- Cooney told Worsham and Redding that Subblefield will likely not be retained. Same with Barry.

- Field is safe.
Hope you are right because I have absolutely no interest in Heckendorf! Possibly the only dumber move than Heckendork would be Chip Long!

Advertisement
Oh boy.gif

- Rumph is safe and actively recruiting for Miami

- No contact as of yet between Diaz and Heckendorf

- Chip Long is interested in job but unsure if Manny is interested. Washington and Oregon engaging with him

- Cooney told Worsham and Redding that Subblefield will likely not be retained. Same with Barry.

- Field is safe.

Rumph needs to go, I need somebody who atleast has a pulse when it comes to recruiting

Advertisement
FWIW, AI didn’t say Rumph was safe, just said he didn’t know how accurate the reports of him getting fired were and that as of Saturday he was actively recruiting for the Canes, which really makes the whole update sound like BS.

Exactly. Enos was recruiting up until the dead period as well.

Advertisement
Back