Ahmon "AR15" Richards has questionable hands

TrumpCane

Recruit
Don't like to be negative but this isn't just one game. I would say every game he's had bad drops. not just a drop but REALLY bad. He's dropped passes on WR screens all year. He may have potential but the kids might need to work on those hands.

Advertisement
For what he brings to the table, I can live with dropsies from a True Frosh.

The guy should be thrown 2-3 35+ yard deep passes a game even if they don't connect. Those "wasted" plays at least move Safeties back.

Plus, he does the electric slide into the end zone if he's thrown an even remotely accurate pass and comes down with it on his go route.

His hands aren't half as bad as your posting skills. He is a true freshman and he will get better.You will continue to suck though.Enough with all the trashing of the players.

His hands aren't half as bad as your posting skills. He is a true freshman and he will get better.You will continue to suck though.Enough with all the trashing of the players.

put him on IGNORE like I did.

Dudes ceiling is way high. Brad has to make the throws when he is wide open.

Advertisement
He is a FR, I can forgive that for now....but they all seem to be dropping passes at an alarming rate. We nave to lead the nation in dropped passes.

I downvoted you for your comment, if I can I would down vote you for your name.
AR will be great here with a good OC. You're reaching buddy, stop it!

Advertisement
LOLOL yup now it's the fault of 18 year old freshman who Saban drooled over. Not the 4 million dollar coach who was ****canned from UGA.

That's the problem with the depth we were left from the Golden era. We have to put so many guys in that are inexperienced or under coached.

Advertisement
For what he brings to the table, I can live with dropsies from a True Frosh.

The guy should be thrown 2-3 35+ yard deep passes a game even if they don't connect. Those "wasted" plays at least move Safeties back.

Plus, he does the electric slide into the end zone if he's thrown an even remotely accurate pass and comes down with it on his go route.

Our lack of deep balls is what is concerning.

When he dropped the first one in the rain, I thought immediately that he should have put gloves on. He has good hands, not great and that's a fact. The he's a Frosh is dumb though as it isn't like you get dramatically better at catching balls as time goes on.

Advertisement
Don't like to be negative but this isn't just one game. I would say every game he's had bad drops. not just a drop but REALLY bad. He's dropped passes on WR screens all year. He may have potential but the kids might need to work on those hands.

BS

Here you go I guess richards is the next in line to be blamed. Went from jacory, Morris, to Duke, to kaaya to now... Richards smfh

Advertisement
Back