Ahmmon Tweet

Advertisement
We've known that osborn was getting 82 for a couple days now. It can't bet that, right?

The only #'s that are retired are 10 (Mira), 89 (Hendricks) & 14 (Testaverde)

There's another one I think, drawing a blank right now.

But there's about 20-30 players who have a better case to have their # retired ahead of Ahmmon & I love the guy, but sorry 82 shouldn't be retired even with how terrible & unfortunate his career ended due to injury.

26 should be first in line for retirement if any other #'s are.

While I love Sean Taylor ...the next should be #20...Ed Reed. CFB HOF and in a few days will be announced NFL HOF. NCAA National Champion and Super Bowl Champion.
Plus the greatest halftime speech in sports history.

Advertisement

But there's about 20-30 players who have a better case to have their # retired ahead of Ahmmon & I love the guy, but sorry 82 shouldn't be retired even with how terrible & unfortunate his career ended due to injury.

#42... Jim Dooley

Advertisement
He demands a ridiculous amount of loyalty from Miami which has been given, but his brother may end up at UF? stfu

While I love Sean Taylor ...the next should be #20...Ed Reed. CFB HOF and in a few days will be announced NFL HOF. NCAA National Champion and Super Bowl Champion.
Plus the greatest halftime speech in sports history.
What about Jerome??....If any one Cane Great Personifies UM he'd be at the Top of the list....

Advertisement
Advertisement

#42 as well

Advertisement
Back