Ahmmon Richards

Advertisement
Duke is 4-0 and in first place in the Coastal Division of the Atlantic Coast Conference. This will be Miami’s first ACC game of the season. From here on out, it’s all ACC games in the regular season.

Notre Dame joined the ACC for football? Awesome, Susan, Awesome.

Advertisement
Awesome

619114594.0.jpg

Duke is 4-0 and in first place in the Coastal Division of the Atlantic Coast Conference. This will be Miami’s first ACC game of the season. From here on out, it’s all ACC games in the regular season.

The whole thing with ND being in the ACC for all sports except football requires understanding above her pay grade.

Walton, one more yard coach? Coach, no you're done. Coach one more yard? LMAO Love this kid! Watch the video's.

Advertisement

Why would expect anything less the stupidity. Her questions are epic/

I think she may be nursing a severe brain pull. Seen typing with one hand. She is toughing it out though.

Last edited:
I loved Walton getting to 200, but I would have preferred had they left Homer in. Walton is too valuable to lose, as for Richards I bet Rosier can't wait until he's back, he'll (Richards) totally shift coverage and should loosen things up

Advertisement
I loved Walton getting to 200, but I would have preferred had they left Homer in. Walton is too valuable to lose, as for Richards I bet Rosier can't wait until he's back, he'll (Richards) totally shift coverage and should loosen things up

Berrios might be the happiest guy on the O right now.

Advertisement
Back