Ahmmon Richards vs Joe Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 4 prime positions tackle, cb, qb and de. JJ looks like Aldon Smith when he gets off the edge and if he wasn't an idiot he'd havea possible record breaking contract right now. Both may go in the first but JJ will go first

Advertisement
Draft day 2019 they will be both calling for.....
IMG_0092.jpg

It's too early on Ahmmon Richards, he needs to add size. I wanna see his route tree expand in year 2, but like great freshman WR's before him; (Coley, Cooper, Watkins, etc.) there might be a sophomore slump.

Both are elite. Best prospects at their position in their class. I want to see ahmmon become a bigger redzone threat

Last edited:
In the past 6 drafts, 8 ends and 8 receivers have been selected in the top 10 picks, so that's a wash. Top picks obviously tend to be guys that are not only successful in college, but that are absolute physical specimens. Richards has the good height and speed, but you don't look at him physically and drop your jaw like you might with a Julio Jones or Kevin White. Joe Jackson, however, is an absolute statue. Joe would go first

Advertisement
Way too early to tell. Those guys have so much developing to do. Out of those two, I see richards as more likely to hit a sophomore slump.

I will go Joe, besides the fact that many mention NFL puts premium on DE, they also LOVE measureables and by the time Joe fills out he will have Coaches, execs, and scouts drooling. Plus he doesnt really have to depend on anybody else to do what he does, His role for next 2 years is huddle at the QB. Ahmmon doesnt know who his qb will be and that could affect his status even if he has the talent. As a WR, you need OC to want to get you the ball, good oline to protect triggerman and good qb play

If both keep progressing and enter the draft after the 18 season, I'd place my bet on Jackson. His strength and speed will potentially yield him a top 10 pick more than likely.

Advertisement
It's too early on Ahmmon Richards, he needs to add size. I wanna see his route tree expand in year 2, but like great freshman WR's before him; (Coley, Cooper, Watkins, etc.) there might be a sophomore slump.

....... y’all never listen

Advertisement
Mafukas love bringing back old posts like my ***** brings up old ****! SMH

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back