Ahmmon Richards update

View as article
AR82 is going to bring that "IT" factor back to the offense, Rosier looked good spreading the ball out against B-C and with AR82 back makes Rosier job easier because teams will be focusing on him and Rosier will have other targets open.. I think once Miami starts playing conference games, we will beable to see the real Canes we all expect to see!!

AR82 will have plenty of rest time, Miami doesn't play game 2 til week 4!!

Blessing in disguise

yes, and pol pot was manna to all cambodians in favor buttressing sagging urban employment

Advertisement
AR82 is going to bring that "IT" factor back to the offense, Rosier looked good spreading the ball out against B-C and with AR82 back makes Rosier job easier because teams will be focusing on him and Rosier will have other targets open.. I think once Miami starts playing conference games, we will beable to see the real Canes we all expect to see!!

Blessing in disguise

This destructive hurricane was definitely a blessing in disguise.

I beg to disagree. Too much time off will HURT Rosier and the offense more than Cane fan will admit. huh. Heck, there's a strong possibility that Miami may NOT practice until either Thursday or Friday of this week. OUCH!!
Do us a favor and go play there:

View attachment 49953

This is actually what it looks like in many parts of south Florida where the power has not been restored to the traffic lights yet. Not kidding. Why do many of our imbeciles not realize that when the light is out you treat it as a four-way stop?

Blessing in disguise

yes, and pol pot was manna to all cambodians in favor buttressing sagging urban employment

The point was about Ahmon Richards health not the Hurricane and the impact that it left. Blessing in disguise is Richards health. UNFORTUNATELY! He gets to rest his Hamstring an extra 2 weeks. That's good for him as hamstrings can sometimes be lingering issues. Him playing sparingly against Ark state and full against FSU would have been more opportunity for him to further aggravate his hamstring. This extra two weeks only helps him and my post is referring to him and his hamstring.

I'm not naïve and would never call a Hurricane that currently has my family and long time friends without power a blessing. You guys can't be that naïve I'm not a troll poster I got people cutting their phones off and calling every 6 hours right now until they get power.

Advertisement
Back