Ahmmon Richards update

Advertisement
I hope FSU is not his first game for sure. Those guys will be vicious in that game at home at home

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Richards didn't forget how to play, and playing against Arkansas State won't teach him anything. He could roll out of bed on gameday and whip FSU's DBs.

Advertisement
Once we go up by 17+ he doesn't need to play anymore this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your talking about going up by 17 against Arky St I agree.

If your talking about going up by 17 against the noles from your mouth/fingers to Gods ears/eyes...lol'

My bad just saw where you said this weekend...but I like the second thought anyways.

Advertisement
AR82 is going to bring that "IT" factor back to the offense, Rosier looked good spreading the ball out against B-C and with AR82 back makes Rosier job easier because teams will be focusing on him and Rosier will have other targets open.. I think once Miami starts playing conference games, we will beable to see the real Canes we all expect to see!!

AR82 will have plenty of rest time, Miami doesn't play game 2 til week 4!!

Mute point now

The point is speechless?

download.jpg

AR82 is going to bring that "IT" factor back to the offense, Rosier looked good spreading the ball out against B-C and with AR82 back makes Rosier job easier because teams will be focusing on him and Rosier will have other targets open.. I think once Miami starts playing conference games, we will beable to see the real Canes we all expect to see!!

Blessing in disguise

Blessing in disguise

100%. Even better that he'll shake up the rust well before FSU

Advertisement

Blessing in disguise

This destructive hurricane was definitely a blessing in disguise.

Blessing in disguise

Not the Hurricane. The health of Ahmon. Looking at something positive out of the storm that affected many of my direct family and friends. Yeah buddy.

Blessing in disguise

I beg to disagree. Too much time off will HURT Rosier and the offense more than Cane fan will admit. huh. Heck, there's a strong possibility that Miami may NOT practice until either Thursday or Friday of this week. OUCH!!

Advertisement

Blessing in disguise

I beg to disagree. Too much time off will HURT Rosier and the offense more than Cane fan will admit. huh. Heck, there's a strong possibility that Miami may NOT practice until either Thursday or Friday of this week. OUCH!!

No excuses from this staff.

Blessing in disguise

This is the lamest schtick to come around in quite a while. Are you under the impression that your trolling is effective? Your typing genuinely makes you seem mentally handicapped, and that's the polite way of stating it.

Blessing in disguise

Do us a favor and go play there:

giphy.gif

Blessing in disguise

Swallow all of the liquids in your home save for the liquor, which you should pour into your eyes.

Advertisement
Back