Ahmmon Richards junior highlights

Advertisement
Mullins is in that discussion as well. Seen him live a few times. Freakish athlete. Telling you, hands the freaking size of baseball mits. Sadly he doesn't have the best team around him though.

Craig is in that same boat as an explosive athlete but I wouldn't rate him the best. He's up there though. Not a finished product as a receiver, he's raw but super explosive athlete.

Snelson in the discussion, very physical fast receiver.

Salomon another.

Stove.

Bruce of all the South Florida receivers has the most complete and best skillset coming into college. Route running, technique, blocking. He's advanced beyond his age for a high school receiver.
Despite being small, physically he is rock solid. Takes a pride into the weight room.

Newbold is another who is on the smaller side. Had some issues in the past but played football this year and he went off on Dade County's best. Not getting enough national attention yet but I'm positive he will. It's very early in process.

I do believe Ahmmon is the best prospect of the FL receivers. Two way star, special teams threat as well who can play both WR or S at the next level. I mentioned a few weeks back that recruiting sites still have him rated way too low, still underrated. Found it funny more schools around the country are hopping on him now.

For the competition question. Yes it's a little questionable he had a Phenomenal season though.

I have mentioned, Ahmmons father originally wanted him to transfer to Dwyer prior to his junior year. Ahmmon stuck it out at Wellington and they had a surprise year. With his qb Shannon Patrick graduating. Their is a possibility he transfers to Dwyer being close friends with Todd Centeio who just transferred to Dwyer.

Ahmmon Richards is sneaky fast, he absolutely torched Malek Young and Mullen, I feel like Snelson is not in the elite category. He is very raw but I think from seeing him ranked that high in the espn and having a big first game along with his size ratio people gave him to much props. Bruce is the best WR in Florida with elite body control, Mullins has the best hand eye coordination, and Im also big on Stove. Saloman is a better WR but not overall player than Craig. Craig can also play RB if needed. Do not sleep on Victor and Brandon Johnson. Johnson is better than what most people think, hes just slow in speed. That Trey Nixon kid is on the come up too.

Ahmmon Richards is sneaky fast, he absolutely torched Malek Young and Mullen, I feel like Snelson is not in the elite category. He is very raw but I think from seeing him ranked that high in the espn and having a big first game along with his size ratio people gave him to much props. Bruce is the best WR in Florida with elite body control, Mullins has the best hand eye coordination, and Im also big on Stove. Saloman is a better WR but not overall player than Craig. Craig can also play RB if needed. Do not sleep on Victor and Brandon Johnson. Johnson is better than what most people think, hes just slow in speed. That Trey Nixon kid is on the come up too.

Nixon is FAST.

Brandon Johnson is good but I think despite being a legacy and considered it's a loaded year at the position. He might get passed where other years he would be higher on the board.

I like Shaqs teammate. Marcus Johnson from Oakleaf. Smooth and athletic. Want to see if the heat starts turning up for his recruitment as he just started focusing on football this past season.

Bruce is the most complete of any of the FL receivers in 2016. He WILL play right away. Gives me an Irvin vibe. 'Lil playmaker. His attitude is what sticks out the most. Extremely confident and competitive kid. He's tough as ****. Saw him take a huge hit and he got right back up in the DBs face after snagging the ball.

Advertisement
I'm convinced his competition is bad, but he also is very good. I really hope we can keep him. He'll be a beast here.
Lets just hope Golden doesn't pull no BS and start calling him an athlete and start recruiting him at cb/s when he clearly wants to be a wr.

Advertisement
Back