Ahmmon Richards is a Beast....

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Seriously could be best WR in the country

I rewatched a YouTube highlight and I saw everything from one handed catch in the end zone. Breaking tackles, elusive, jumping over mfkers!! And ELITE SPEED to kill defenses and beat angles.

There is no way any secondary would be able to stop him with the other talented WRs around him.

Pick your poison Jeff Thomas, Braxton Berrios, Dionte Mullins, and Mike Harley can't be guarded in space...

And Lawrence Cager is going to be a red zone nightmare especially with Ahmmon Richards and Chris Herndon on the field as well.

Finally having a qb in N'Kosi Perry that's able to buy enough time in the pocket for our WRs to take advantage of one on one situations in space, for once, is going to have our offense on another level that we haven't seen in a long time.

Of course having an elite running back like Mark Walton keeping defenses honest just adds to how impossible it's going to be to stop this offense next season.

Advertisement
This offense will be successful if the OL makes that jump........thats a big area of concern for me.

I was watching highlights of a game the other day, think it was Pitt when he leapt over the DB...that was friggin krazy

I was watching highlights of a game the other day, think it was Pitt when he leapt over the DB...that was friggin krazy

That was the Notre Dame game. But yeah, crazy what he was able to do as a true freshman:
[video=youtube;Uij7MmXqUmM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uij7MmXqUmM[/video]

Advertisement
This offense will be successful if the OL makes that jump........thats a big area of concern for me.

Pass blocking was at a good starting point for year 1 imo. The run blocking is what needs the biggest improvement, but a good run blocking oline is something Coach Richts UGa program was known for so my expectations are very optimistic.

image.jpg

He's incredible. Best talent at WR since Andre Johnson. We shall see if he leaves Miami on the same level of Andre Johnson. Also 247 had him ranked as the 31st best WR of 2016. Yeah................................. no.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back