Ahmmon Richards helping with team

Advertisement
I'm going to assume that Richards is still on scholarship which means he is technically still part of the team. As such, he probably can "coach". Wouldn't it be an NCAA violation if he coached without still being on the team?

Advertisement
I'm going to assume that Richards is still on scholarship which means he is technically still part of the team. As such, he probably can "coach". Wouldn't it be an NCAA violation if he coached without still being on the team?

How? Bama has 445553456667833655 coaches and support staff.

can't speak to what he can or can't do since his playing career is over, but he is still on scholarship for sure (same situation as malek young). for all of the crap that happens here, the school does make sure that these guys have an opportunity to earn their degree unless/until they decide to leave on their own.

Advertisement
Wish we would hire him as a assistant, he would pay dividends in recruiting. Similar impact to Marcus Lattimore at South Carolina.

They’ve seen their recruiting get much better since they got him in the fold.

If Mar wanted to be here , he be committed now and yes regardless if he's brother and how well he sees him being treated good doesn't mean he'll come. Hate to say it regardless of win or loses, some kids aren't Canes at Heart.

Advertisement
Back