Ahmmon richards Article

For as much talent as we've been able to bring in under Richt so far, I think that Richards is one of the guys who can truly be an elite player with the ability to take over a game and/or change the course of a game. I have no desire to talk down about guys like Hankerson or Hurns, who were both really great players for us in their last season here and who both don't get enough credit, but Richards showed in his freshman year that he has the talent to be the next truly special Miami WR. When he's on the field, defenses have to be aware (which is why he was even useful as a decoy last year when not healthy), and he has the skills to dominate one on one matchups.

If he's 100% healthy, we're going to put defenses in a really tough spot when we have guys like JT, Harley, Cager, Pope, etc. on the other side and in the slot. It's honestly pretty remarkable that our offense was able to be as successful as we were last year without him close to 100%, and once the threat of him on the field was gone, it obviously became really tough for our offense. I'm really excited to see him back on the field, especially with the other talent we have at WR.

Advertisement
I'm going to pray every night that he stays for his senior season so he can absolutely MURDER baby Wilson and Henderfag at CB for UF next year.

Pipe dream I know....that dude GONE! lol

Yep, he had a great season, yet people still bashed the kid

If I recall Hankerson dropped a lot of passes until Mark Duper (?) took him under his wing and they spent an offseason working out. Hank exploded with a great season. Perhaps his senior season. Spent some time in the NFL, hopefully enough to make some money, qualify for a pension. He had two children when he left The U.

I'm going to pray every night that he stays for his senior season so he can absolutely MURDER baby Wilson and Henderfag at CB for UF next year.

Pipe dream I know....that dude GONE! lol
Win/win if he goes early means he balled tf out

Advertisement
With the WR, TE, and RB talent we’ll field this coming season there’s no way that AR82 won’t have single coverage or the other elements of the passing game will burn the opposition’s defense, and badly I mind add. It’s going to be pick your poison for DC’s to contemplate. Granted we do need at least a 60% Rosier throwing the ball wise. But I think he can get to that % this year, which will open up facets of Richt’s playbook we all have been dying to see

Advertisement
his hamstring is literally the difference between this offense being pretty good-to-inconsistent to being explosive and productive. He's shown to be THAT much of a difference maker.

I just prayed that he will stay just to play a year with his brother...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

A man can dream right?

Could happen....especially if we don't get that playoff birth.....

Look if he is a 1st round pick I won't begrudge him for leaving. Just don't go full ****** like the bash brothers at DT.

I just prayed that he will stay just to play a year with his brother...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

A man can dream right?
What ? yeah I think you misread what I said but yes that’d be cool I was just pointing out that if he’s leaving early it’s caused he balled out

Advertisement
If... If Ahmon stays healthy, AND we can get production like you are expecting from JT in the slot AND the Freshmen TE's prove to be reliable targets in the middle AND someone like Cager & or Hightower are above average on the other side, Ahmon will go CRAZY this year. You can't roll coverage to him every down if we have kids that can house it from all the other positions mentioned. IF we also make teams respect the run then that my friend is a Wrap. All American season for Richards & video game stats for our QB (TBD)
Too many IFs in your post. You should be more bold and post that ar will definetly be an All American. Don’t be a passive indecisive poster.

Advertisement
Talk about one of the most forgotten individual seasons. (re Hankerson in 2010.) I totally forgot he went off that year. LOL. Yeah if AR has those types of numbers we made it to the ACC title game going away and won 11-12 games.
We forget cause we **** the bed so hard that year, with an extremely talented roster.

Dorsett was straight line fast, but not explosive like JT. Benjamin was explosive and fast, but he weighed 143 pounds, lol. Watch some his film from last year, JT has IT. he was a TRUE freshman last year, I expect a big jump this year in #s.
Benjamin might have been faster but he couldn’t cut and maintain speed like Thomas can, that is his speciality and what separates him.

Benjamin might have been faster but he couldn’t cut and maintain speed like Thomas can, that is his speciality and what separates him.

He could fly, and had a mean jump cut, but he was skinny as a rail. He carved out a nice NFL career for himself, he was under rated here.

He could fly, and had a mean jump cut, but he was skinny as a rail. He carved out a nice NFL career for himself, he was under rated here.
This reminds me, until the day I die I will never forget his return vs. UNC where Grant and CMac both absolutely murdered UNC cover guys. I must have watched that play 5,000 times. Chavez's hit is more flashy, but CMAC literally kills the ****!!!

Advertisement
Back