Ahmmon Richards Army All American

Lutzboy247

Junior
The hate for this program is so obvious and in our face. Not even two days after decommitting from the Miami Hurricanes, Ahmmon Richards was invited to play in the Army All American Game. We get anti-recruited in every way imaginable I swear. We've all known he was one of the best in the country, but apparently the recruiting sites couldn't see that until he dropped his commitment to us...

Advertisement
I like it when they hate us. That's when Miami used to be it's best. Being hated is better than being laughed at.

Sam Bruce was supposed to go to the Army All American game, but switched to UA. Maybe they filled his spot with Richards

Unbelievable how he was a 3 star for so long. Now if he commits to bama he will ahoot up close to a 5 star. It is what it is. Have more paid subscribers

You can really tell by all the success we have had on the field how wrong all of the college projections are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
butch could go head up with everyone n has da resume, anyone else gotta build it and build relationships and chud n cristobal are a product of good coaches holding there hand.

Can not believe he is all bama smh

Ya he's already theirs to lose, I'm just hoping the new coach can get some other receivers back in the mix like Benjamin or someone. Either way no one in this whole 2016 class can replace Richards at WR IMO.

Cool he'll go to Bama and not be heard of for 3 years. Don't he realize Bama is a running school. Who's gonna pass him the ball? Blake Barnett? LOLOLOLOL

Advertisement

Ya he's already theirs to lose, I'm just hoping the new coach can get some other receivers back in the mix like Benjamin or someone. Either way no one in this whole 2016 class can replace Richards at WR IMO.

Cool he'll go to Bama and not be heard of for 3 years. Don't he realize Bama is a running school. Who's gonna pass him the ball? Blake Barnett? LOLOLOLOL

He's gonna be a star at bama

Calvin Ridley and Amari Cooper say hi

Advertisement

Becker doesn't

Becker doesn't

SBB was recruited as a safety. What does that have to do with the last two WR studs from south Florida tearing it up at Alabama?

I said for months that Richards is 5 star elite talent and people laughed and don't think he was that good. LOL. Kid is going to be a savage

Maaaàaaaaan **** Bama. Other then the monster was who nobody could miss on they never develop wrs. If Richards goes then fine we'll have a we drafted high every year who produces in the league whether he's a 3,4 or 5 ☆

Advertisement
Back