Ahmmon Richards and Jaquan Johnson to rep Miami at ACC Media Day

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
The ACC Media Day Kickoff will take place in a few weeks on July 18th and 19th in Charlotte, NC and will feature head coaches and two player representatives from each school. UM announced today that Richards and Johnson will join head coach Mark Richt in Charlotte for the event.

Advertisement
Lol man that says a lot to be a returning SR starting QB and they don’t take you to media days...

I think those two player's are the perfect takes for representing Miami, two possible All-Americans!!

Long way we can from richt sending Vogel in his first year at Miami

Advertisement
CMR picked two excellent representatives. Both have national attention. Couldn't ask for better.

If they can represent Miami better and draw more interest than the QB then so be it.

Its no knock, no position should have a lock on being the rep....the best two spokesmen( preferably high profile starters) should do it regardless of position. Although Richards didn't play much last year there is a lot of fan & media interest in him

Advertisement
Lol man that says a lot to be a returning SR starting QB and they don’t take you to media days...

It really just falls in line with what Richt has already said about the qb spot... that it’s is an open competition, so it would look confusing / conflicting to have Malik represent for ACC media day when he hasn’t earned the starting job out right at least as of now.

can't be mad with those two, I can argue for Willis though as a reward for turning it all around and sticking it through the rough times, this is his last go around....

All it says is that Richt thought Richards and Johnson would be better media representatives in his estimation.

The rest is just guesswork. There’s a dozen different possibilities why Rosier wasn’t tabbed, but some, like you, just enjoy the fūck out of piling on the guy.

I mean yeah I get that, it’s just odd seeing that in my opinion. Even though Richt has said it’s his job as of
All it says is that Richt thought Richards and Johnson would be better media representatives in his estimation.

The rest is just guesswork. There’s a dozen different possibilities why Rosier wasn’t tabbed, but some, like you, just enjoy the fūck out of piling on the guy.

Hahahaha what?? I’ve stood up 100 times for Rosier on this forum. I was saying it’s odd for a SR QB to not be at media day who was a starter last year. No way was I bashing Rosier my guy.

Advertisement
Let's cut the crap. Love both these guys, but we should be sending Pinkney and a clone of Pinkney. Still a star, and has the best "Canes" personality. He might attend bare-chested.

I mean yeah I get that, it’s just odd seeing that in my opinion. Even though Richt has said it’s his job as of

Hahahaha what?? I’ve stood up 100 times for Rosier on this forum. I was saying it’s odd for a SR QB to not be at media day who was a starter last year. No way was I bashing Rosier my guy.

You said, “it says a lot”

That’s a pretty negative implication, one which you’re entitled to have.

I agree it is unusual, one would normally expect a senior starting QB to be one of the two guys.

But it doesn’t ‘say” anything definitive to me. Could be a dozen different reasons. Some positive, some negative, some neutral, some practical, some logistical. We just don’t actually know, do we?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back