AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
All these reporters guessing, don’t no one know if Campbell is going to Georgia period

Whatever happens on Wednesday ain’t gonna be worse than the haircut I took on paper the last 2 trading days. Jiminy Christmas.

Who can see the VIP crystal balls on Surtain on 247? 2 were just put in.

the ones i see were to LSU

Lol all the talk here about LSU being a dumpster fire and out of the picture yet still that's where the insiders think PS2 goes. Us or them gonna look stupid as **** Wednesday morning.

Because that's been the easy pick for what seems like an eternity. Those guys know nothing; they are just following the crowd.

Advertisement

Both guys with under 20 picks. One is from educk.com.... and the other is just on Facebook so wouldn't worry too much about them

Guarantee that any CBs put in between now and Wednesday will NOT be to Miami, simply because anybody that knows isn't saying and anybody that's saying anything doesn't know, so the sites are going to double-down on whatever most recent info they have (pre-Miami visit.)

Guarantee that any CBs put in between now and Wednesday will NOT be to Miami, simply because anybody that knows isn't saying and anybody that's saying anything doesn't know, so the sites are going to double-down on whatever most recent info they have (pre-Miami visit.)

along w the fact that no one is bound to talk between now and then since no one wants to ruin a kids moment

Lol all the talk here about LSU being a dumpster fire and out of the picture yet still that's where the insiders think PS2 goes. Us or them gonna look stupid as **** Wednesday morning.

Because that's been the easy pick for what seems like an eternity. Those guys know nothing; they are just following the crowd.

Lol we shall see. I think it's normally a safe bet people that get paid to follow recruiting and make predictions know more than 99% of people on an anonymous message board.

Advertisement

Good chance AH4 will let coaches of schools they're not choosing know.

I've never felt this good going into a signing day, did I take the bait or is it Happening??

My confidence level? I'm about to hit the treadmill

What’s the treadmill richt joke?
Him and dabo were recruiting Nick Chubb (I believe) and dabo called richt and he was on a treadmill chillin Because he already knew Chubb was coming to UGA and dabo was stressing for a phone call

Could have been gurley though honestly I don't remember

Starts at 3:50

Starts at 3:50.

Thank you. That’s awesome lol

Lol we shall see. I think it's normally a safe bet people that get paid to follow recruiting and make predictions know more than 99% of people on an anonymous message board.

For the most part, some of them do, but not the Oregon and Colorado insiders — the ones who just made those picks. They are clueless.

Advertisement
My confidence level? I'm about to hit the treadmill

What’s the treadmill richt joke?
Him and dabo were recruiting Nick Chubb (I believe) and dabo called richt and he was on a treadmill chillin Because he already knew Chubb was coming to UGA and dabo was stressing for a phone call

Could have been gurley though honestly I don't remember

proxy.php

For the most part, some of them do, but not the Oregon and Colorado insiders — the ones who just made those picks. They are clueless.

I can agree with that. But I would expect ones in the know to have a good idea by Wednesday morning. We shall see if any of the current predictions change.

Advertisement

the only one i trust knowing before NSD (once they decide) is rumph due to prior relationship. other than that, doubt they care to let anyone know or spoil the moment (u tell UGA, Ala, Clem that you're going elsewhere and they start sending other offers last min giving it away). we all saw jobe not telling coaches that he was signing early.

the only one i trust knowing before NSD (once they decide) is rumph due to prior relationship. other than that, doubt they care to let anyone know or spoil the moment (u tell UGA, Ala, Clem that you're going elsewhere and they start sending other offers last min giving it away). we all saw jobe not telling coaches that he was signing early.

Comparing these 4 to Jobe is asinine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back