AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
One of two possibilities.

1. You’ve been had. Led like lemmings off the cliff into the sea.

2. If it’s PS2 to Miami (along with Nesta) then I have a very good idea who DSJR is...and it’s not any of the people you lamebrains keep posting like PSsr etc. It’s nobody that’s been mentioned but I’m not giving it away. The clue is in his last post.

I hope it’s the latter, if it’s the former, then Rok has been supplanted as trollmaster.

I beleive I’m thinking along the same lines you are. If i am, and we are correct, it was a savvy pr move.

I really have no clue what you’re thinking. Wish I did.

Advertisement
I'll re-iterate what I said yesterday morning since nothing has changed (nor will change till NSD)

Miller, Bethel, Ezzard - Canes
PS2 - Cane
Nesta - Cane
Jamarcus Chatman - He's a Silent Commit, so i'll take that as Cane

Campbell - no inside heat but gut feeling: still think he's a cane come NSD, but he's gotta figure it out for himself today. Don't assume that just because his teammates are coming that he is too.
Chatfield - got a feeling he's trending away from us.
Coburn - I'm drinkin the kool aid, I think it's a coin flip that will end with us crowning Patke

Will update if I hear more.

notice he added (nor will change till NSD) in otherwards his picks will change on NSD..lmao

To be fair he is not certain about everyone like the bottom half of his list. So there could still be some changes to it on NSD. Still holding out hope.

One of two possibilities.

1. You’ve been had. Led like lemmings off the cliff into the sea.

2. If it’s PS2 to Miami (along with Nesta) then I have a very good idea who DSJR is...and it’s not any of the people you lamebrains keep posting like PSsr etc. It’s nobody that’s been mentioned but I’m not giving it away. The clue is in his last post.

I hope it’s the latter, if it’s the former, then Rok has been supplanted as trollmaster.

I beleive I’m thinking along the same lines you are. If i am, and we are correct, it was a savvy pr move.

What does this mean? Good or bad for canes

Advertisement
Stampini saying Nesta told someone on UF visit that he was going to Gainesville.

Gaturds are so delusional

I'm going into NSD expecting Silvera. If we get any of the others, it's icing on the cake.
Think it's safe to assume Miller bethel and chatman

Anything on top of that would be icing on the cake for most

I need one of the cb duo to complete the class. Won't be an all end all type of thing but man would really be a top tier class if we did

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao at all the dumb asses in here hanging on Sileo’s every word.

Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back