AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
All I know is both Dee and Papa Shaq confirmed TC requested Hightower to be his host so I'm rolling with Dee on this one and hoping TC and Hightower have a close enough bond to swing TC to Miami.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
BA7ABBAB-3FAC-4D23-8995-D22F57CA4CDC.jpg

Chatfield just retweeted this

Yea that hurt most fans....its why to me surtain is important he can be moved arpund. I had tyson penciled in so losing him is tough even if we gain ps2. I want both we need both

Naw man I’m saying everyone knew jobe was going to flip so him telling you that a day before given all of the drama before the flip wasn’t something noteworthy tbh

I want to believe all this about the kids wanting to keep this massive event that will result in all of them dawning the TO chain and all that on NSD and trolling everyone else. Believe me, this morning I was a believer 100%. Don't get me wrong there is still a small part of me that believes it will happen and I cant wait until wednesday. But I learned with Jobe that mentality of trolling in our favor is very unlikely. I know if I was a recruit, I would either be the Duke Johnson type or the type that we all want these kids to be come Wednesday. Just tough to ignore all the writing on the wall, despite the fact that it has been wrong before. Would really love an appearance by [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] or a celebrity appearance by Rattler.

I feel you but these kids, at least PS2 and TC, have been relatively quiet if not silent. Jobe on the other hand, that was beyond trolling. Also, given ALL of the circumstances around their recruitment, home town, relationships, OV'ing together on the last weekend - I have a hard time believing it's insincere or that they are simply doing it out of courtesy.

I have no idea what's going to happen but I do know that we had them here last and together. That's big in recruiting. I'm sure Richt gave them a lot to think about.

Of the things coaches can influence, I think that's the biggest. We may not get them all, but getting the last visit is always what you want. You're kidding yourself if you don't think every other coach is ****ed we got them last.

Yep - Mark Richt, seasoned vet, getting the last OV with 3 hometown kids who played on the same high school team together. I'd be worried. And, as fans, if we were on the other side of this scenario. Yikes. We'd be shook.

Advertisement
did you guys ever see the video where dabo talks about richt had gurley and some other kid committed yet dabo thought he still had a shot and richt played him out? i wouldnt be surprised if the staff was having fun with it/

Advertisement
Doesn’t mean much but there’s a current run of UF cb’s with Chatfield.

Because their boss Wiftlong put in the CB first and like sheep they followed through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt chatfield comes here. If he does the only reason will be for something else. Hes a lil hurt how long he had to wait for an offer.

Because their boss Wiftlong put in the CB first and like sheep they followed through.

I doubt chatfield comes here. If he does the only reason will be for something else. Hes a lil hurt how long he had to wait for an offer.

Not disputing the information that you're posting. Just arguing for logic.

There are some guys that had to wait for an offer. Cutting off your nose to spite your face is not going to hurt Richt and Kool in the long run.

Chatfield playing LB in a 3-4 at UF would be an absolute disaster. That kid's a WDE in a 4-3.

Holding onto your pride can be a foolish thing sometimes.

Advertisement
I do trust the crystals they r right most of the time especially if its heavy on the picks

No way too much smoke to get all 4 .

Realistically we're looking at

Nesta
Ezzard
Chatman
Miller
Bethel

50/50 coburn

50/50 chatfield (ivins just said yesterday that he talked to chatfield Thursday and he was all canes..not sure why he's changing it now based on "buzz")

50/50? Surtain. Who knows

0% chance with Tyson

Yeah what does the guy know who’s been on campus with these kids all weekend.
I would love to be wrong and way off here just would be completely off base from what Tyson has been saying and everyone outside of this message board

Huh? Has Tyson said anything?

Advertisement
Chatfield himself said that them waiting to offer isn’t a factor. So if you choose not to believe him, ok. Why would he be among the finalists if he was that hurt about a late offer?

Didn't Florida offer him after we did? If so, why isn't he applying that logic to them as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back