AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I can’t post anymore of our convo because personal names were used by the commit. In short: Coburn, PS2, Nesta,Ezzard, and TC will be Canes.

Advertisement
Y'all can speculate and guess and get all worked up over scenarios for the next few days if ya want.

I know that nobody knows anything. We will find out on Wednesday

If we get Surtain and not Campbell, there better not be any crying and complaining

We need both.
We also need every five star and four star but doesn't mean that it's realistic

You like the fact we can't cover Wisconsin WRs, don't ya? True freshman WRs at that.
View attachment 58057
View attachment 58059
I'm saying it's obvious that anybody would want five star corners. Mike Jackson and one of these is great considering the circumstances of us not even being in surtain top 6 at some point last August

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If we get Surtain and not Campbell, there better not be any crying and complaining

We need both.
We also need every five star and four star but doesn't mean that it's realistic

You like the fact we can't cover Wisconsin WRs, don't ya? True freshman WRs at that.
View attachment 58057
View attachment 58059

Stop ruining every thread you autist

:yaoface:

Like I said I can’t show more because it was “personal” and those parts were asked by him to not share

Advertisement
Go by what Sileo and dee have said on it, Ivins is good but man Idk about the Campbell news based on what bama and uga sites have been saying lately and you don’t just send desperation tweets reminicienst of what Miami did with jobe if he was as locked in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back