AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
We’re going to learn how much recruiting “insiders” actually know on wednesday.

on a side note, coley might seen goofy and def was not a great OC here, but when i reached out to him about kids, he was only one who listened and even offered.

was the tyson to uga ever that strong or was it people guessing? this kid has been quiet.

Buzz started at the all star game and continued through his visit. I think the “runaway train” angle is massively overblown, but the noise has been he’s liked them for a minute.

Please, wouldn't shock me if Coley were the one leaking to both UM and Ga "insiders".

Advertisement
Can someone please tell me the AH4 announce their schools early. I would very much like to not wait half a day to just get shafted.

I spoke to a UM commit recently and he told me that we will be getting more commits than what we have on Wednesday and these recruits will be what we need. He wouldn’t go any further.

What???? More commits than what we have??? What does that even mean ???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nesta was recruiting Chatman to Miami during the OV according to Chatman. Great prediction, Newberg.

It’s not a prediction. It’s a troll. He gets to **** with both UM and UF fans with that CB

He previously had his CB on OSU. He can't change it to Miami he can only change it to gata. He even said it on twitter that it was the only move he had left on the board.

was the tyson to uga ever that strong or was it people guessing? this kid has been quiet.

Campbell is getting bad advice if hes all UGA....home town school on the rise has a starting spot open with a depleted depthchart...he would play regardless if Surtain comes or not...the run is over UGA wont be the same team without Chubb and Michel....

Advertisement
If we get Surtain and not Campbell, there better not be any crying and complaining

We need both.
We also need every five star and four star but doesn't mean that it's realistic

You like the fact we can't cover Wisconsin WRs, don't ya? True freshman WRs at that.
b56598662dacd5256e9fac84c47ea4b8.png
6760638013ccc0d339edb9f822a2646d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back