AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
So Ivins finally flipped his cb for TC to UGA?

Yes. Says Miami isn’t toast with Campbell. He is all GA.

Also said he flipped chatfield to florida

****.. anything on where he heard this?

Ironically, his source in the staff

Or...the staff has been told don't feed any info out because they truly want to make a splash come signing day

I know....hence big and bold.

Well so much for me thinking we’d go 9/9. Welp.

Ebbs and flow of recruiting. **** looks bad now.

Man if we can land coburn, Nesta, PS2, Ezzard and chatman that would be huge. But if we miss out on Chatfield, Coburn,PS2 and Campbell there will be riot's.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Is there any chance in **** Nesta doesn't sign with us? It would obviously be nice to sign a top 5 corner as well, but Nesta is our most important recruit IMO and losing him at this stage would be ridiculous...somebody tell me we roll!!!

So Ivins finally flipped his cb for TC to UGA?

Yes. Says Miami isn’t toast with Campbell. He is all GA.

Also said he flipped chatfield to florida

****.. anything on where he heard this?

Ironically, his source in the staff

Or...the staff has been told don't feed any info out because they truly want to make a splash come signing day

Sorry Zbrod didn't catch your post about what Dee said before I posted that

Advertisement
Little odd if AI’s source is on the staff but Dee says the staff feels great about Campbell

I love my boy Dee, but might be a case of being too close too see clearly. he thought we were getting Devonta Smith too. I HOPE Dee is right and the others are wrong.

Listen we can speculate all we want. I remember in years past coming into signing day that

'Oh we look great for such and such" and "were a lock..." only to see them sign elsewhere

I remember a couple time when they said we didn't look good for this recruit or that one....only to land them

Advertisement
We close with Surtain Jr, Nesta, Coburn, Chatman, Ezzard nobody can really complain. I don’t agree with Ivins with the Campbell info but we shall see very soon.

Little odd if AI’s source is on the staff but Dee says the staff feels great about Campbell

That and UGA coaches tweeting things intended for Campbell are what makes me question this. It's exactly what our coaches did when they were worried about Jobe.

There is no conspiracy. There is no master plan. We are not landing all of these kids. Just more cognitive dissonance. We are going to close with Nesta and one of the other DTs. The only person on earth that has even come close to saying otherwise are people on this board that have no track record of being right or having info

Advertisement
Silvera CB to UF

Multiple CBs for Tyson Campbell to UGA

More for Chatfield to UG

One for Patrick Surtain to LSU

Wednesday is going to be a big uppercut to the chin to all these guys including Ivins.
Tyson is gone

Chatfield seems gone too

Chatman, Nesta, and ezzard are locks

Miami and Clemson making a push for surtain according to ivins

Coburn 50-50 Texas Miami

According to his last update a few mins ago

Silvera CB to UF

Multiple CBs for Tyson Campbell to UGA

More for Chatfield to UG

One for Patrick Surtain to LSU

Wednesday is going to be a big uppercut to the chin to all these guys including Ivins.

And here.. we... go.

Dan Sileo Jr about to be coach Macho soon trying to defend himself and his sauces if we bomb.

People with no inside info will say people with insider sauces don't know what they're talking about.

Well, if anything just give me Coburn and Nesta. Losing a 4 star recruit to UF again is an embarrassment.

Man if we can land coburn, Nesta, PS2, Ezzard and chatman that would be huge. But if we miss out on Chatfield, Coburn,PS2 and Campbell there will be riot's.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There’s a high chance we miss on all four of those guys. It’s likely we miss on all four that land one of them in my opinion. Here come the downvotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back