AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
just my opinion bout the guys remaining. But ppl are taking sileo as fact. Just consider the source

dont have to take his word but the guy reps UM hard on twitter and in public. he played here. what would get get from trolling?

He's not actually Dan Sileo man

He's his son.

oh my bad lol
No worries pretty sure that Dan Sileo doesn't know he has him

Advertisement
Close with Chatman, ps2, Ezzard, Nesta, bethel, Miller on weds. Don’t care about Chatfield if he’s dumb enough to go to uf.
Coburn sticks with Texas.

Just saw Tyson in the dining hall, he was on his campus tour with Richt and Rumph, he was joking around with Rumph and seemed like he was having a good time. I mean take it for what it's worth, but he seemed really comfortable. He was with the parents too.

Good, I think He arrived late Friday so makes since he’s getting a campus tour now

Even better as he’s the one needing the most convincing so give his the private tour give the sales pitch of a life time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to believe. But been following recruiting since BorderWars was king. You guys do this to yourselfs every year to be disappointed come signing day.

My prediction

Nesta - Cane, hopefully he's trolling with UF
PS2 - Bama
TC - UGA
Chatfield - UF
Ezzard - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - UT

Were at 22 right now. We'll add the 3 I listed above to get to 25. Still a solid close with two nice dline prospects. College Football has turned to big business and these kids know where the money is at. Just facts. Save yourself some heartache and don't get your hopes set to high.

Advertisement
I DM’d Brooklyndee yesterday & simply asked “do you think we land these kids” he said “yes”. I actually think we’re going to pull this off lol

I really want to believe. But been following recruiting since BorderWars was king. You guys do this to yourselfs every year to be disappointed come signing day.

My prediction

PS2 - Bama
TC - UGA
Chatfield - UF
Ezzard - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - UT

Were at 22 right now. We'll add the 3 I listed above to get to 25. Still a solid close with two nice dline prospects. College Football has turned to big business and these kids know where the money is at. Just facts. Save yourself some heartache and don't get your hopes set to high.

Surtain to Bama is the dumbest thing I've ever heard after they turned down his dad.

My prediction

PS2 - Bama
TC - UGA
Chatfield - UF
Ezzard - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - UT

Throw in 1 of the corner backs and that is a W all day

Advertisement

My prediction

PS2 - Bama
TC - UGA
Chatfield - UF
Ezzard - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - UT

Your numbers are off. We signed 19 in DEC. We have Bethel, Silvera, and Miller committed. Adding Chatman and Ezzard gives us only 24.

My prediction

PS2 - Bama
TC - UGA
Chatfield - UF
Ezzard - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - UT

As of now I agree with this. But PS2, Tyson and Coburn could all easily be Canes

My prediction

PS2 - Bama
TC - UGA
Chatfield - UF
Ezzard - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - UT

Surtain to Bama is the dumbest thing I've ever heard after they turned down his dad.

Its not, its either us or Bama.

My prediction

PS2 - Bama
TC - UGA
Chatfield - UF
Ezzard - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - UT

Lol, then it's us no question.

Advertisement

My prediction

PS2 - Bama
TC - UGA
Chatfield - UF
Ezzard - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - UT

just my two cents, but I think LSU is still the team to beat. hope i'm wrong....we shall see very soon.

Advertisement
I'm afraid I've seen this too many times before. Everyone that was just on a visit is on that visit high and the key is if they hold on to that between now and Wednesday.

This is a different staff and anything is possible.

Normally the kids are coming off a visit to a school that is threatning us and we need to fend off that momentum. Now the favorites have to fend off our surging momentum. I'd rather be sitting where we are this year than where we were in previous years.

My prediction

PS2 - Bama
TC - UGA
Chatfield - UF
Ezzard - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - UT

just my two cents, but I think LSU is still the team to beat. hope i'm wrong....we shall see very soon.

Interesting, valid.

What makes you think LSU is still the team to beat?

I find it funny that other posters feel the need to preach to others about how we shouldn’t get our hopes up, cause they’re so wise and experienced. Been following recruiting since the Internet was created, and I’m going to hope we land every stud possible that’s going to help us get back to where we belong, and I’ll just deal with my disappointment when we miss on some, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back