AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
We’ve often heard relationships make the difference in recruiting.... MIKE RUMPH!!!
AH 4/4

Any word on if Chatfield is gonna show up today? A lot of Chatfield to the Gators CBs poured in today

Advertisement
You sign Bethel, regardless of what happens with Surtain and Campbell. You don’t turn away an athlete of his caliber, who, at the very least, will contribute on special teams. Redshirt him and mold him into a monster.

I’m starting to really think we go 9/9

Take what sileo is saying with a grain of salt. Possibly trolling hard

Huh?
just my opinion bout the guys remaining. But ppl are taking sileo as fact. Just consider the source

dont have to take his word but the guy reps UM hard on twitter and in public. he played here. what would get get from trolling?

He's not actually Dan Sileo man

I completely disagree. but that just goes to show how much of an Enigma he is.. I think this dude is Pat Surtain Sr lol

Advertisement

I completely disagree. but that just goes to show how much of an Enigma he is.. I think this dude is Pat Surtain Sr lol

That would make sense except that Pat Sr. is an LSU fan, so I don’t see why he’d be posting on a Cane’s message board. Could be another family member, though.

I’m starting to really think we go 9/9

Huh?
just my opinion bout the guys remaining. But ppl are taking sileo as fact. Just consider the source

dont have to take his word but the guy reps UM hard on twitter and in public. he played here. what would get get from trolling?

He's his son.

Just saw Tyson in the dining hall, he was on his campus tour with Richt and Rumph, he was joking around with Rumph and seemed like he was having a good time. I mean take it for what it's worth, but he seemed really comfortable. He was with the parents too.

Advertisement
Just saw Tyson in the dining hall, he was on his campus tour with Richt and Rumph, he was joking around with Rumph and seemed like he was having a good time. I mean take it for what it's worth, but he seemed really comfortable. He was with the parents too.

Bc Ty checked in later, he can be on campus later. Makes sense

His parents on a campus tour with him is a great sign.

Cane

Nesta, cane. Jr, cane. Chatman, cane.

Campbell had a blast and I want to say cane, but we'll have to see on wednesday, I don't think even his family knows what he's going to do.

Great to hear. As for TC, still maintain UGA. Seems like whenever I hear/read about a kid whose family has no idea what he’ll do and has given him their blessing to go with what he feels, almost always results in us being a bride’s maid. Always seems to work like that - I think he’s has his mind made up for some time.

Advertisement

Good, I think He arrived late Friday so makes since he’s getting a campus tour now

He's his son.

oh my bad lol

You’re not actually this gullible are you?

Tell me you’re just playing for fūcks sake.

Nesta, cane. Jr, cane. Chatman, cane.

Campbell had a blast and I want to say cane, but we'll have to see on wednesday, I don't think even his family knows what he's going to do.

Jordan Miller reminded me of Jon Ford. I can see him getting into the two deep by year's end, mostly based on [MENTION=5374]HurricaneVision[/MENTION]'s analysis and the eye test.

If you're right and we add TC and Coburn this will be the real resurrection of our dominance and the world bettrr be scared

ESPN and the rest of the college football world would collectively **** their pants. From that point on, they would know it’s only a matter of time.

Not really. After the ND game ESPN was giving us a lot of love. Even Finebaum (somewhat) came around.

I think they would love a relevant Canes team as it would give them more trips to Miami in November if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back