AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
It amazing to me that we have had 200+ pages on kids that have-not leaked any info during their whole recruitment.

Guys here like “ did TC get up on the right or left side of the bed? Oh right side? He’s all Cane? Or oh SHT man he’s gone cause got up on the left side”

Ridiculous....nothing is being leaked guys.Go hug the wife or play with the kids.At this point it’s finished.If they’re coming they’re coming if they aren’t they aren’t.But we won’t know anything til Wednesday.Go back to your lives.

Why are people obsessing over Chatfield?

It’s obsessing just to be obsessing.

Did he have bacon and eggs with his boys this morning? Like that’s going to make any difference.

He’s either buying into UF’s bullshlt about how they’re going to use him in their new 3-4 pattycakes defensive scheme as a linebacker (I don’t think he has the skill set for a linebacker or size for a 3-4 end, but that’s just me) - maybe in combination with Cupid - or he’s sold into Miami. I doubt when he has offered makes a difference. But that’s Broke’s bizarre narrative because he’s had a thing for Chatfield.

Not sweating him either way.

He's a good prospect at a position of need that could contribute right away. The numbers are very light at DE right now and two of the four returning players have injury concerns.

Chatfield would be a great addition but if he doesn't commit it's nothing. He's a WDE, that position isn't as big of a need as the SDE spot. Chatman is a more impact recruit in that regard.

Regardless he is a lock ppl whining about him not taking an unofficial, he's been here more than hes been to any other school, both his parents want him at UM, and Nesta, Surtain, and Campbell are committing to UM. So theres nothing left to do for him to make the obvious choice which I'm sure he's made awhile ago.

he adds depth. can be redshirted and developed. i would love to have him.

Advertisement
It amazing to me that we have had 200+ pages on kids that have-not leaked any info during their whole recruitment.

Guys here like “ did TC get up on the right or left side of the bed? Oh right side? He’s all Cane? Or oh SHT man he’s gone cause got up on the left side”

Ridiculous....nothing is being leaked guys.Go hug the wife or play with the kids.At this point it’s finished.If they’re coming they’re coming if they aren’t they aren’t.But we won’t know anything til Wednesday.Go back to your lives.

There is no such thing as having a life this close to NSD.

Advertisement
To be honest, I recently joined TOS. However, I have seen a number of people who have been on there a while confirm it is him. Here is an example:

Screen Shot 2018-02-04 at 11.52.45 AM.jpg

I'm not really one to judge where a kid wants to go but from a schematic stand point Chatfield would not do well in the 3-4 scheme. Chatfield best attribute is getting up field. I wouldn't be to comfortable telling Chatfield to hold blocks at 6'2 vs SEC O-lineman.

At least we can find these priceless nuggets of recruiting information on Twitter from plugged in insiders LOL
aa9b56f1fbd5856120d15469d327fd97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Coburn
Ezzard
nestra
Chatfield
Chatman
Surtain
Miller
Bethal

thats the class IMO . Campbell is too much a uga sucka.

Advertisement
The bottom line is no one has any idea or clue what these kids are going to do. The exception being perhaps their immediate family. Even then it could be Alabega today and Miami tomorrow.

Trying to anticipate what is inside a kid’s heart and mind is an exercise in complete futility..

Coburn
Ezzard
nestra
Chatfield
Chatman
Surtain
Miller
Bethal

thats the class IMO . Campbell is too much a uga sucka.

Take out Chatfield also. If we ended up with all the others though, this on paper is the best class Miami has ever signed!

Advertisement
Y'all don't know how to be greedy.

To become elite we gotta get ALL OF THEM.

Coburn
Chatfield
Campbell
Nesta
Surtain
Ezzard
Chatman

Who is Dee?

Dee is currently the air that surrounds those of interest. The lightning in a storm. The all encompassing darkness in the evening. The roar of the sea.

Dee is currently He who KNOWS. He who is present at critical moments. He who observes, missing nothing. He who listens and intuits.

And can't really share jack ****. At this time. With honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back