AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Whats the word on Chatfield? He's the one I'm most concerned about. Can't have the Gators getting any Miami guys. I want them roped the f*** off from the state of Miami. They can have the 3 stars we dont want from the 305.

Ivins says he remains confident on Chatfield.

Advertisement
Ivins talked directly to him Thursday and felt he was leaning hard Miami

Hopefully he comes and helps sway one of the corners

Advertisement
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] Take a break from your twins and ban NY and 5x real quick

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ivins talked directly to him Thursday and felt he was leaning hard Miami

Hopefully he comes and helps sway one of the corners

We really need to take these F***ing Gaytors off their high horse. It is getting really tiring here them gas up Mullet. I want to see that team burn to the ******* ground. I want them to make Tenneessee look like a little controlled fire.

Give me Miller, Nesta, Chatman, bethel Ezzard and either CB and I’m thrilled with the close

Advertisement
If you got beef with others, take it to the WEZ!

No one else cares about you girls griping. All we want to read is AH4 info, not your soap opera.

For the love of Canes, keep this thread on topic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You realize that it's CiS poRsters derailing threads here, not Wezzies, right?

If this thread goes off the rails I'm just banning people. No warnings.

Give me Miller, Nesta, Chatman, bethel Ezzard and either CB and I’m thrilled with the close

I’m greedy I guess. I really want Coburn too and both CB’s.

Our fans are the worst lol grow a ******* pair. It’s a message board. If you don’t like what you read then get off the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Not getting Coburn and don’t care if we get Chatfield.

Nests and surtain or Campbell would be great imo

If this thread goes off the rails I'm just banning people. No warnings.

Just do it. Pretty clear there’s a massive **** in the CIS punch bowl, and it’s ruining every fcking thread. He’s turning this place into an unreadable cesspool because there are too many dummies who can’t ignore his obvious ****** schtick.

Advertisement
ezzard
Chatman
nesta
surtain

all looking very promising

let father richt sprinkle some holy water on Campbell and Chatfield tomorrow and let us close with the best class in the last 15 years. amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back