AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Care to share the algorithm that led you to these percentages? Just curious.

Just educated guesses based on the evidence.

What evidence? You went from negative to positive based on locker room dancing?

That's exactly what he did. You can tell [MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION] is't a vet in recruiting. Looking at locker room dancing is not what you base a recruit's decision off of.

I also have a bit of a "sixth sense" if you will.

It tells me things.

Does that sixth sense tell you to stick a finger up your ***

Advertisement
How tight are these three?

I mean that's what it comes to. Miami checks all the boxes if their tight then we got them.

Hard to imagine us getting all 3 and Campbell then deciding to leave on his own and move to UGA to hang out with Sony for only one year before he dips Athens and goes pro

That's exactly what he did. You can tell [MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION] is't a vet in recruiting. Looking at locker room dancing is not what you base a recruit's decision off of.

It tells me things.

It’s not a finger.

It tells me things.

It’s not a finger.

What does this mean?

Care to share the algorithm that led you to these percentages? Just curious.

So you're full of crap then. Got it.

Don’t be mad cuz he’s not saying 100% for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can say it's zero percent for everyone and I wouldn't give a ****.

How do you base percentages on if a kid's going to sigh with Miami or not? Especially when you start breaking it down to a tenth of a decimal.

You're a cuck for sticking up for that simp.

If you didn’t give a ****, you wouldn’t have commented on it in the first place. Yes, I’m a cuck cuz I keep it objective rather than being a ******.

Advertisement

It tells me things.

:q3XKXeX:

How tight are these three?

I mean that's what it comes to. Miami checks all the boxes if their tight then we got them.

Hard to imagine us getting all 3 and Campbell then deciding to leave on his own and move to UGA to hang out with Sony for only one year before he dips Athens and goes pro

Sony was a senior. By the time Campbell sets foot on campus, Sony will be in the NFL.

Advertisement

How do you base percentages on if a kid's going to sigh with Miami or not? Especially when you start breaking it down to a tenth of a decimal.

If you didn’t give a ****, you wouldn’t have commented on it in the first place. Yes, I’m a cuck cuz I keep it objective rather than being a ******.

You're a cuck for assuming that if I thought he put a 100% for all of these kids signing with Miami was going to change my opinion. I asked how one could come up with percentages like he's been doing. It had nothing to do with you, yet here you are sticking up for him.

It tells me things.

It’s not a finger.

What does this mean?

It means you prefer a Tubesteak smothered in underwear.

Advertisement
If you got beef with others, take it to the WEZ!

No one else cares about you girls griping. All we want to read is AH4 info, not your soap opera.

For the love of Canes, keep this thread on topic!

My bad keep forgetting that school ends before next season

Thought was redshirt junior

Advertisement
Not going to read 15 pages of ing about each other....

The ****** Febreze Brothers over here.

[video=youtube;5_ikMQ2fBFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ikMQ2fBFE[/video]

Whats the word on Chatfield? He's the one I'm most concerned about. Can't have the Gators getting any Miami guys. I want them roped the f*** off from the state of Miami. They can have the 3 stars we dont want from the 305.

You're a cuck for assuming that if I thought he put a 100% for all of these kids signing with Miami was going to change my opinion. I asked how one could come up with percentages like he's been doing. It had nothing to do with you, yet here you are sticking up for him.

I didn’t defend him at all. He came up with subjective percentages based on his opinion. They mean nothing but you got mad at him for it. They’re almost 100% guaranteed to be wrong but just cuz they aren’t want you wanted, you questioned them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back