AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
40 pages of this thread are Papa Legba backwater dorks claiming long threads are bad juju.

Advertisement

Notice how Jobe is still trying to hang out w/ the Miami guys? If you're so proud of your decision, then go hang out w/ your new teammates. We know ole buddy was paid off, but for his comments towards the fans and how he dissed the coaches, blood will never be good in my eyes. I don't mind if a 18 yr old kid flips or change their mind, but disrespecting this U on your way out, never going to fly. He's in the same boat as all of the other bust that sneak dissed the U

The board should probably be more or less quiet the next 48 hours. I wouldn't expect any news, just relax and have a great super bowl weekend.

Let our guys close on them and meet back here on monday, deal? Deal.

Also before I forget, F the pats.

About to break 100. Proud of us boys.

100 PAGES worrying about where 18 years kids will play. go get laid

It's a hobby. If you care about sports at all that type of logic makes no ****** sense. They are game changers regardless of age. Why make an account here at all if this is your sentiment? I don't go to golf forums telling them to go get laid instead of watching big golf tournaments. How about you go get laid instead of caring what others' hobbies are?

This is off topic for this thread but just thought id share. I'm by no means an insider or know where any of these recruits will go but one of my best friends lives down in Houston and works out with Keondre Coburn on a regular basis and they're pretty close. Keondre told him there's a good chance he flips to miami and loved it down here and how coach kool can develop him.

Advertisement
This is off topic for this thread but just thought id share. I'm by no means an insider or know where any of these recruits will go but one of my best friends lives down in Houston and works out with Keondre Coburn on a regular basis and they're pretty close. Keondre told him there's a good chance he flips to miami and loved it down here and how coach kool can develop him.

Appreciate the insight D, I think there's real smoke to this Coburn flip business, but I'm not holding my breath.

I agree.

Let's add you to the CanesInsight insider list!

Just wanted to point out that [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION] stated that PS2 was announcing at 10am well before any info came out and now it’s been confirmed that PS2 is announcing at 10a.

Honestly, I feel all 4 will sign b/c of Rumph. He’s coached all these boys up to be where they are and he vouched for Surtain Sr to get the head coaching job at AH.

Boom!

Advertisement
Just got off the phone with Shaq and told him that he should be extremely honored to have enough trust from the staff to host one of the biggest recruit in the few years with the exception of Shaq Quarterman (lol I should be the host). But seriously Shaq knows this is a really big deal and is excited. They are already making plans for the weekend and they (Shaq and Mike) are excited to have the young guys in their company. He was told that the recruits and host were paired based on personality. I told him to be honest.. but focus on the good... playing as a Freshmen... Being a Freshmen All-American... The new relationship he has started with his mentors... Vilma and Beason .. how when you watch film with those guys or working out with them... The U Family is for real and not just some clich. I told him to tell them boyz they are going pro if they play for Bethune Cookman... so why not do it in front of family and friends at home and bring a PowerHouse back to its former glory. Confident he will show them a good time and he will not turn them away. I don't want to know the details of the visit... these kids want to keep their recruitment private...so I will not ask Shaq to violate their privacy. So I will wait on Wednesday like everyone else

One of the best and most underrated things to say, u have to have him tell them this because they are young and its facts too. I remember being young as **** thinking anyone who dawned a cane jersey was a nfl hall of famer and when u get older u learn it doesnt matter where they go the talent is in the individual person. Thats big time [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] smart man, these other colleges will brain wash them with that and its a smart tactic on there part something we used to use. ALso the canes family thing is true as well, I watch the giants up in jerz and just recently Landon Collins just said he doesnt even watch bama games they dont care its different with miami guys though they stay close knit to the U while most players hate Saban.

Very true, Dwins. Very true.

Of all my travels and guys I've known who have played P5 CFB, no other program maintains the bond that the U players have. Other schools try to make the claim that they stay close to each other and to the program after they leave, but it's not true. Not like our guys do.

Only other school I've seen do it remotely as well as Miami is Notre Dame - and it's not even close.

The Miami bond is unmatched. Hands down.

Yea the Miami bond is different, most bama players move to miami after they make it to the league.

I know for a fact Miami's bond is way different then any other school. When Mike Irvin said they would come back on campus and yell at the younger guys for not upholding the legacy, that's real. Every pro bowl when there are multiple Canes on the squad, they all come together for a group photo. These guys still keep in contact w/ each other and come back to see the pups. It's literally like a big brother, little brother atmosphere.

When I was dating this thot back at USC, I was around White, Bush, Jarrett...all of these cats. They didn't treat each other like family, but rather like business associates and classmates. Those guys barely kept in contact afterwards. Not too familiar w/ Bama or LSU players, but I don't see them bonding at the NFL level like Miami players.

I just wanted to quote this to make it that much longer

The board should probably be more or less quiet the next 48 hours. I wouldn't expect any news, just relax and have a great super bowl weekend.

Let our guys close on them and meet back here on monday, deal? Deal.

Dealio Mr. Sileo!

Advertisement
One of the best and most underrated things to say, u have to have him tell them this because they are young and its facts too. I remember being young as **** thinking anyone who dawned a cane jersey was a nfl hall of famer and when u get older u learn it doesnt matter where they go the talent is in the individual person. Thats big time @UknowWhat smart man, these other colleges will brain wash them with that and its a smart tactic on there part something we used to use. ALso the canes family thing is true as well, I watch the giants up in jerz and just recently Landon Collins just said he doesnt even watch bama games they dont care its different with miami guys though they stay close knit to the U while most players hate Saban.

Very true, Dwins. Very true.

Of all my travels and guys I've known who have played P5 CFB, no other program maintains the bond that the U players have. Other schools try to make the claim that they stay close to each other and to the program after they leave, but it's not true. Not like our guys do.

Only other school I've seen do it remotely as well as Miami is Notre Dame - and it's not even close.

The Miami bond is unmatched. Hands down.

Yea the Miami bond is different, most bama players move to miami after they make it to the league.

I know for a fact Miami's bond is way different then any other school. When Mike Irvin said they would come back on campus and yell at the younger guys for not upholding the legacy, that's real. Every pro bowl when there are multiple Canes on the squad, they all come together for a group photo. These guys still keep in contact w/ each other and come back to see the pups. It's literally like a big brother, little brother atmosphere.

When I was dating this thot back at USC, I was around White, Bush, Jarrett...all of these cats. They didn't treat each other like family, but rather like business associates and classmates. Those guys barely kept in contact afterwards. Not too familiar w/ Bama or LSU players, but I don't see them bonding at the NFL level like Miami players.

I just wanted to quote this to make it that much longer

Not sure what you mean.

Ya i agree. By no means am i saying its 100% happening but i trust my friend and he has no feelings either way towards miami so found it interesting. We will see feb 7th no guarentees i agree

Appreciate the insight D, I think there's real smoke to this Coburn flip business, but I'm not holding my breath.

What was our last signing day surprise? Stacey Coley? I remember everybody thinking he was all FSU

I don't remember there being news of him leaning heavily either way. It was a mild surprise, I'd say.

It was a surprise and a life saving sigh of relief because EVERYTHING ELSE that day was one exploding railway car after another

Advertisement
One has a 10.15 speed, which happens to be youth 100m world record and the other's best mark this past year was 10.80. One is not like the other and yes, I understand there's track vs football speed but when you're talking 10.15, that's elite track speedn that translates to the field.

As for your earlier question, dee, I would have taken schwartz over ezzard but that's me and I get the arguement to that one. Copeland, imo, was never coming here despite his interest in us, so that's a moot point. Thompson is a nice player, but again, I would have taken the flyer on Schwartz over him, but that's me and my affinity for speed.

What's your obsession with Schwarz? This is an honest question who would you put Schartz on the field over....AR, JT4, MH3, Mark Pope, because all those guys have a MUCH better skill set, but may not be as fast straight line. however they would all be jockeying for the same spot on the field

We need a couple of big bodied boys too, aren't you guys the ones calling for endzone fades to be thrown to someone who isn't slight or small?

I like AUcane, but isn't he also an Auburn fan? AU? If so, there's your answer.

AU is the symbol for Gold. Meaning he's an old Gold Cane Booster is what i think

source.gif

Nope. Trust me i was a long time lurker before i joined and started posting. I for a long time thought that the AU was Auburn, but then it hit me. AU is gold periodic symbol

It's a hobby. If you care about sports at all that type of logic makes no ****in sense. They are game changers regardless of age. Why make an account here at all if this is your sentiment? I don't go to golf forums telling them to go get laid instead of watching big golf tournaments. How about you go get laid instead of caring what others' hobbies are?

so your hobby is to obsess where an 18 year old kid is going to end going to college. you must be one on those weirdos on social commenting on their every post.

I dont think so. And from what ive seen bethel is actually the better option only in the sense that schwartz speed is straight line. Not very shifty. Bethel can be a special teams demon for us. We definitely still need to do something about special teams. Every now & again its great to know you can count on a decent return to kickstart your offense.

One has a 10.15 speed, which happens to be youth 100m world record and the other's best mark this past year was 10.80. One is not like the other and yes, I understand there's track vs football speed but when you're talking 10.15, that's elite track speedn that translates to the field.

As for your earlier question, dee, I would have taken schwartz over ezzard but that's me and I get the arguement to that one. Copeland, imo, was never coming here despite his interest in us, so that's a moot point. Thompson is a nice player, but again, I would have taken the flyer on Schwartz over him, but that's me and my affinity for speed.

What's your obsession with Schwarz? This is an honest question who would you put Schartz on the field over....AR, JT4, MH3, Mark Pope, because all those guys have a MUCH better skill set, but may not be as fast straight line. however they would all be jockeying for the same spot on the field

We need a couple of big bodied boys too, aren't you guys the ones calling for endzone fades to be thrown to someone who isn't slight or small?

I like AUcane, but isn't he also an Auburn fan? AU? If so, there's your answer.

AU is Not for Auburn

It's not for ******' gold either though, is it?

It's a hobby. If you care about sports at all that type of logic makes no ****in sense. They are game changers regardless of age. Why make an account here at all if this is your sentiment? I don't go to golf forums telling them to go get laid instead of watching big golf tournaments. How about you go get laid instead of caring what others' hobbies are?

so your hobby is to obsess where an 18 year old kid is going to end going to college. you must be one on those weirdos on social commenting on their every post.

Scram, pipsqueak. The only thing lamer than frequenting a recruiting message board is frequenting a recruiting message board to roast people for frequenting a recruiting message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back