AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
EE6A8E3F-BA05-42F8-A9EB-349DCA128733.jpg
First Colbertson back in town now Carter
Chess not checkers #NFLU

Old IG post ain't a good look for my boy DSJ.

Still all in for 3/4 or 4/4 from reading smoke signals and tea leaves.

True, should’ve just share the tweet I saw it on directly. Though I never pretended it to be anything recent.

I appreciate what you’ve done here, but you also raise some red flags.

I’m with franchise on this. You’re a limeable guy, I just don’t know hoe legit you are. I’m certainly not so,d. That little sketch IG thing you just tried to pull didn’t help your case.

Irregardless, assuming for a second you have a legit solid inside connect to PS2, then why are you giving up the game? In essence, you’re ratting him out and ruining his announcement, isn’t that right? Why do that? It’s a legit question you should answer.

I have no issue with red flags being raised, in the end PS2 will sign with Miami and this will all be in the rear view mirror.

I'm divulging information for the same reason Dee, Marrero, or even Tweed does. If we can share information that is relevant to all of us, why not share?

Question DSJ's legitimacy all you want, but let's chill with talking down your nose at the guy for sharing the juice. We want insiders who dish and then we berate them for it? C'mon, now. Why would you do that? Regardless, or irrespective, but never irregardless, it's a legit question you should answer.

Advertisement
Told you both it was going to be so silent you’re going to here a pin drop.

It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So rumph decided to switch ps2 & tc. So tc is with shaq & b is with ps2. See u saturday
@Brooklyndee Is there any strategy to that? Or is it the players who choose when to host and what not?

Nah. Its actually a lady who takes care of ticket requests who lines up hosts requested etc. In this case tyson asked if b could host him. We feel REAL GOOD about tyson i was just told.

Oh baby

It's happening isn't it

I am visiting Miami Saturday. If the whereabouts of the AH4 become unknown until Wednesday, it was not me. I repeat, not me.

It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

So rumph decided to switch ps2 & tc. So tc is with shaq & b is with ps2. See u saturday
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Is there any strategy to that? Or is it the players who choose when to host and what not?

Nah. Its actually a lady who takes care of ticket requests who lines up hosts requested etc. In this case tyson asked if b could host him. We feel REAL GOOD about tyson i was just told.

So does that change your opinion to 3/4?

Advertisement
Man, that's awesome they have a true-freshman EE from the same year hosting kids - speaks a lot to the kids character. Congrats.

Have Malek Young talk to TC about picking Miami over UGA.

About how bad he wants to be out there for his city.

Malek got far more important **** to worry about than helping recruit. People dont realize how close malek came to dying on the field in that game... love that boy. Keep him in our prayers.

Advertisement
100% if TC doesn’t OV emphasis on the official we have no shot at him signing. But y’all know that

Comeon son. if your born in 93 you one year younger then me. You saw kids typing like that back in the 00s?
I don’t think emojis were out back then . I don’t remember really seeing them til high school around when everybody started getting iPhones/ iPod touches around 08/09 . I just thought the comment about getting beat up over something silly like that was funny

nah you right bro it got mad popular with the iPhone. The sidekicks used to let u make the old school yellow smiley face but it was only broads that used them at least up by me in NY. Kids are built different now though like u said about Nesta. I can't imagine anybody that was a real beast like him playing games on twitter tryna draw attention to them self and ****. Most people didn't even like to get there picture taken and wanted to be low key in my HS. now its all about IG fame and followers and ****. But ya no ones gunna straight up go lay him out for making an emojis, but people would be talking mad **** to you if that started getting around school that you where typing like a . Then a fight would definitely break out.

You ain’t lying ...it’s crazy how they act these days I don’t understand em...like you said it’s all about social media fame and who can get the most followers . If you going to a school why the **** you care about fans of other schools following you ? It’s crazy cuz I’m only a few years older but I just don’t remember ppl acting like they do now . Social media responsible for a lot of how this current generation of kids act. **** adults too

Facts b. When they make it to the league they gunna have tons of fans regardless. This **** is all new and u right social medias doing to them. U right about adults too I'm seeing a lot of old heads acting mad suspect cuz of IG and Twitter. Its not just the football players either its everybody. Kodak just got locked because of some dudes posting videos in his house on snapchat and ****. That would have got you labeled a dry snitch a few years ago and you would have been dealt with. People snitching on themselves on IG.

Advertisement
how have no pics surfaced yet?

this.

possible to have co hosts? like shaq and cager on TC and B and Bandy on PS2?

Side hosts.

That’s unbelievable.

God bless that young man for all the hard work he put in here.

[TWEET]959229479796305920[/TWEET]
Official visits start tonight? Saw on Chatmans iteniary that his said from February 1st to the 4th as well

Weren’t they all suppose to meet with Dabo tohinght or tomorrow?

Old IG post ain't a good look for my boy DSJ.

Still all in for 3/4 or 4/4 from reading smoke signals and tea leaves.

True, should’ve just share the tweet I saw it on directly. Though I never pretended it to be anything recent.

I appreciate what you’ve done here, but you also raise some red flags.

I’m with franchise on this. You’re a limeable guy, I just don’t know hoe legit you are. I’m certainly not so,d. That little sketch IG thing you just tried to pull didn’t help your case.

Irregardless, assuming for a second you have a legit solid inside connect to PS2, then why are you giving up the game? In essence, you’re ratting him out and ruining his announcement, isn’t that right? Why do that? It’s a legit question you should answer.

I have no issue with red flags being raised, in the end PS2 will sign with Miami and this will all be in the rear view mirror.

I'm divulging information for the same reason Dee, Marrero, or even Tweed does. If we can share information that is relevant to all of us, why not share?

I respect a man going out on a limb. Hopefully that limb is as strong as Pete's knowing Norton was leaving. Can we expect Sileo Jr. to be mentioned in the PS2 commit tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back