AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Bruhhh I don’t even know if I wanted to see this video.... my day is now gone again to this board

Advertisement
Love the PS2 threw up the U first. Fact that no one even put us in the conversation with him and he's repping the U the weekend before NSD is quite amazing.

IMG_4793.JPG

I obviously can't post a picture of my crank, so one of my hand will have to do

Advertisement
Don't ever count us out of no kids period we have forgotten who we are because of the past few years.

Advertisement
[TWEET]959850477348425728[/TWEET]

Also, I clicked on that kid's twitter account to see who it is... He retweeted something Surtain said on the 14th about being ****ed off, which looked like it was the weekend he went to LSU. Maybe something at LSU turned him off. Regardless, he comin

Advertisement
Advertisement
They look clean in them Unis. But you know they try on unis at every official they go to right? Wait till the ink dries on the 7th, not getting excited about a photo shoot that they do at every official visit lol

They look clean in them Unis. But you know they try on unis at every official they go to right? Wait till the ink dries on the 7th, not getting excited about a photo shoot that they do at every official visit lol

go **** yourself. don’t you ******* dare try & bring an ounce of negativity to this board right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back