AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Tough but fair.

He's having twins please give that man a break!

Update on the twins: going to be touch and go over the next few weeks til they’re born. Thanks for the support. (Sorry for derailing, will not happen again).

I've got twins as well [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]. 4 years old. Yikes. I mean it's no work at all.

Do you know what you're having? Congrats!

Boy and girl. 4th and 5th kids overall. Obviously we love it or we wouldn’t be in this predicament, haha.

Nice. Boy and girl here as well. And a 6 year old boy as well. I was shooting for 2 but the second go round turned out twins. Good times!

Advertisement
The dead period starts on Monday.

During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

When does the group leave campus on Sunday?
You know what i'm getting at.
How much time will there be from the end of the visit to the dead period (assuming 12:00 am Sunday/Monday)?
These kid's phones will be blowing up Sunday night.

After looking like it was going to rain this afternoon apparently it won’t until 4-6 so that’s something good too

We need clear skies for that walk on the beach.

Forgive me if I’m being ignorant here, does the walk on the beach really impress the SoFla kids? I’m sure there’s more to it than that and I don’t mean it as a criticism. I’m just not in the loop, always have wondered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Of course it does. You & your parents get to walk down the inter-coastal, down to the sand & look out over the ocean while Coach Richt and all the coaches put their arm around you & just talk about life, opportunities beyond football, and just family in general while listening to the ocean in the distance. It's one of those "in the moment" type things that you just can't describe.

Do they give out the reflective sunglasses that others can't see your eyes on the beach walk or do you have to bring your own?

Advertisement
Nobody really knows squat about where the AH4 are going except Nesta to UMis obvious. If a UF homer tells you Nesta will flip, pimp slap their sorry inbred self. If you listen to “insiders” Campbell UGA, Chat UF, PS2 LSU, and Nesta isn’t worth mentioning because it’s probably UM.

I’m not buying any of it. PS2 and Campbell are UM bound IMO unless Campbell got sold. UGA could’ve bought his sister. If so, he’ll regret that move for the rest of his life. No Bama fans are even tweeting about Campbell. It’s only UGA and UM.
PS2 seems all UM to me based on his actions. No parents at Clemson. LSU talk has been non-existent, Bama has new coaches.
Chatfield who cares... he’s not elite. He should’ve already committed. If he goes to UF for girl, then he belongs at UF. No sweat for us.
Nesta has to be a cane after all that pro UM push all year. He’s playing UF for an epic troll job.

Feel the same about Chatfield.. he better hope he doesn't end up like Byron Cowart

After looking like it was going to rain this afternoon apparently it won’t until 4-6 so that’s something good too

Forgive me if I’m being ignorant here, does the walk on the beach really impress the SoFla kids? I’m sure there’s more to it than that and I don’t mean it as a criticism. I’m just not in the loop, always have wondered.

Of course it does. You & your parents get to walk down the inter-coastal, down to the sand & look out over the ocean while Coach Richt and all the coaches put their arm around you & just talk about life, opportunities beyond football, and just family in general while listening to the ocean in the distance. It's one of those "in the moment" type things that you just can't describe.

That what I was gonna say.....its relaxing....gives time to reflect and have good convo. Not to mention the sights you may come across

Yeah I dont think it’s necessary for Florida kids but it sure as **** will impress out of state kids

Wrong, it reminds them of the a*s they will no longer see if they go elsewhere. Ty, Pat can f*ck sec b**ches when they come down for spring break. There is no need to attend any other school. 4/4

Yeah I dont think it’s necessary for Florida kids but it sure as **** will impress out of state kids

I don’t know, I grew up in Hialeah and only saw the beach a handful of times that I can remember in 17 years. Maybe that’s unusual but we don’t know if they get to the beach as much as we think. Could be a good reminder of what u are leaving behind if u head to Athens, or Tuscaloosa.

Advertisement

During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

How much time will there be from the end of the visit to the dead period (assuming 12:00 am Sunday/Monday)?

You best believe their phones are already loaded with texts from the other schools.

I like [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] participation to those threads. Business-like, no trolling, clowning or look at me I'm cute posts. Respect.

Sunday is a quiet period which means since they will be on our campus we will have the last face to face contact with them, other schools can call but they will be with us last. No off campus visits can take place

Advertisement
List of hosts for each OV

Nesta Slivera is being hosted by Michael Pinckney
PS2 is being hosted by Brian Hightower
Tyson Campbell is being hosted by Shaq Quarterman
Jamarcus Chatman is being hosted by DeeJay Dallas
Jordan Miller is being hosted by Tyree St. Louis

I like [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] participation to those threads. Business-like, no trolling, clowning or look at me I'm cute posts. Respect.

100%!

None of that "I'm better than you peasants and I'm never wrong" bravado that Brooklyn brings

If they go down to the pointe off south beach where the cut is. It’s beautiful. Cruise ships going out. Sunset. Most south Florida kids haven’t been there or seen much like it.

Advertisement
List of hosts for each OV

Nesta Slivera is being hosted by Michael Pinckney
PS2 is being hosted by Brian Hightower
Tyson Campbell is being hosted by Shaq Quarterman
Jamarcus Chatman is being hosted by DeeJay Dallas
Jordan Miller is being hosted by Tyree St. Louis

Pretty sure IIRC, Shaq isn't hosting anyone. Brooklyn or Poppa Shaq said they switched it

Last edited:
Your sarcasm is normally more subtle than this Indy. Downvote.

Tough but fair.

He's having twins please give that man a break!

Update on the twins: going to be touch and go over the next few weeks til they’re born. Thanks for the support. (Sorry for derailing, will not happen again).

You better get some sleep while you can - after they're born - you'll never again get enough sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back